About This Opportunity
Christian Dior K.K. is looking for a Digital Assistant Manager.
This position's missions is:
- Coordinate digital marketing actions
- Coordinate with agency to work on SEM to help generate traffic to boutiques and direct sale.
- Monitor social voice for brand, and help to develop social community, buzz and loyalty.
Your flixibility and strong communication skills will add great value as one of the key to success in this position will be interacting and building good relationship with diverse people and organizations.
All employees have great love and respect for Christian Dior in Christian Dior K.K. We have very open and international office environment, and we interact each other regardless of positions or ages.
If you have strong passion for fashion and are looking for a workplace with great teamwork and friendly working environment, Christian Dior K.K. will be a great match!
Various career paths are available both at Christian Dior or with different brands within the LVMH group.
- Work closely with central & local teams to coordinate digital activities including E to J text translation for LINE official account posts, Facebook / Instagram / Twitter advertisements, EDM and Dior.com.
- Communicate with external agencies to optimize SEM and other digital enhancements.
- Use social analytic tool to monitor social voice to analyze the trend for the industry and Dior.
- Traffic analysis with Google Analytics.
- Create reports to HQ and local teams
- English: business level (writing and speaking)
- French is plus
- University graduate
- Approximately 3 years' experience in luxury brand/ retail/manufacturing industry and experience in digital marketing business are mandatory.
- English to Japanese translation.
- Online traffic analysis skill by using specific analytic tools.
- Familiarity with SNS
- Practical knowledge of SEM
- Basic office skill (Excel, Words, Power Point)
Founded in 1947 in Paris. Ever since the first show, Dior has kept attracting people with the new look which is elegant, structured, and infinitely feminine.
Dior has been a vocal supporter of gender equality and female empowerment and as part of the support, we launched mentorship program: Women @Dior
A year long project that pairs female Christian Dior employees with female students interested in their area of expertise. This is designed to enable cross cultural, cross generational and cross functional interactions. At the International Women's Day (March 8th, 2017), 200 female students from all over the world gathered at the head office in Paris and enjoyed touring the maison's atelier, along with the brand's newly opened state-of-the-art archive facility: Dior Héritage.