You will be joining the Pink Ecommerce & Omnichannel team. Our team ensures we deliver a best in class Omnichannel experience and bring relevant digital innovation to Pink while also driving the online sales business.
Sitting in the content realm, this role would suit a wordsmith who loves editing and copywriting, has a strong interest in the digital world and has a great eye for detail! We are a fast paced and fun team, always learning and implementing new technologies and creating new content.
- Uploading product copy and titles.
- Proofreading product and editorial copy before published to the website, ensuring complete accuracy.
- Keyword tagging and continual accuracy review and maintenance.
- Quality control on product imagery and labels.
- Link product imagery SKUs in Content Management System.
- Maintain the web live product spreadsheet, updating daily and report to team.
- Run the daily ‘floor walk' of the site: check for broken links/out of date information & update Asana so the team can rectify.
- Administrative assistance in Mercatus (training provided)
- Ad hoc tasks as required to support the Ecommerce team.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Strong organisation skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive
- Can do attitude
- Client centric mindset
- A strong interest in digital and fashion/retail
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Competent with computer programmes