As the Digital Department Coordinator, you will have visibility and impact to the full 360-scope of the Digital business. The ideal candidate is proactive, responsible, and an effective communicator, in addition to having previous experience in a fast-paced, corporate environment. Some familiarity with the E-Business environment is key.
This position will be responsible to support the E-Commerce, E-Retail, and CRM teams in a timely and professional manner and is a great opportunity to learn about all three areas of the business at a global leader in the industry.
This role will work directly with the Sr. Director of Digital and E-Business on daily departmental needs. Responsibilities will encompass E-Commerce, E-Retail, and CRM as well as some aspects of Digital in-store.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain product & content launch Calendar to ensure that there is one consistent customer experience on all areas of E-Business and in- store.
- Online Merchandising
- Monitor Dior.com and E-retailers updates daily to ensure timely updates.
- Competitive Landscape
- Provide weekly updates on what competitors look like online, including on mobile and social media, with specific callouts to innovation and newness.
- Manage email account with specific attention to Dior emails (site and e-retailers) and how other beauty brands are promoted on each account's email.
- Social Media: Monitor brand social media accounts to ensure site product merchandising is aligned with social messaging.
- Monitor Google trends and paid search trends.
- Communicate E-Business marketing calendar changes and updates up and out on a regular basis to necessary cross functional teams.
- Monitor brand equity on Dior.com and retailer's websites.
- Track all sample offers for brand site customers, ensuring that opportunity is maximized.
- Plan and manage department meetings, including but not limited to maintaining department calendars, scheduling meetings and resolving calendar conflicts.
- Act as Digital point of contact for cross functional partners, 3rd party vendors and retail partners.
- Manage phone calls, emails, and respond promptly to Sr. Director's queries.
- Support the team with various company events.
- Develop "on brand" department presentations and reporting for internal partners.
- Reporting: Enter data, compile and print reports as requested, organize paperwork, documents, and maintain server order.
- Order samples and products in the warehouse to send to vendors and/or headquarters.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Maintain office supplies for the department.
- Maintain department calendar and ensure to meet deadlines.
- Prepare meeting agenda, schedule department meetings and distribute minutes.
- Coordinate and organize department-related special events.
- Assist Sr. Director in scheduling conference calls and making travel arrangements.
- Perform data collection, analysis, and reporting to Sr. Director for decision making purposes.
- Maintain positive working relationships with department staff and vendors.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as assigned by Sr. Director.
Qualifications & Skills REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1+ year of experience in the beauty/retailer and/or E-Business/CRM space
- Experience in exercising discretion and confidentiality with sensitive company information
- Strong communication skills (via phone, email, video conference and in-person)
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Detail-oriented; able to multi-task, to prioritize, and to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Strong organizational skills and able to solve problems
- Working knowledge of retail business acumen and Digital best practices
- Able to communicate effectively, collaborate, and influence across groups
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook).
- Proficiency in French preferred