Reporting to the Clos19 head of UX & design, you will be accountable for (1) the enhancements and modifications of live sites (UK, DE 7 US markets) as well as for (2) ownership of the email marketing channel. In all cases you will work very closely to the business teams and in markets and be the custodian of the brand guidelines to deliver digital collateral that is approved and ready to be integrated by the technology team and partners. Managing the processes involved and time frames for delivery is paramount to success in this role.
Creative Management & Conception:
- Manage the look and feel of the interactive channels consistently.
- Help to develop the branding guidelines, including graphic treatment, new font styling, creative look and feel adhering to our luxury standpoint.
- Work on the User experience of the site, liaising with data analysts to make design adjustments and propose new customer journeys that help remove frustration in purchase journey and adhere to modern digital design trends.
- Create and update fully annotated wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas. Document requirements for content and asset production.
- Run ongoing multivariate tests and collaborate with all business teams to measure performance and gain insight.
Delivery for production:
- Deliver approved high-fidelity templates ready for technical integration.
- On-going enhancement of site look and feel within the brand guidelines and ethos
Education: Preferbly degree or respectable qualification in creative or graphic design.
Languages: Fluent in English, both written and verbally. French and other languages advantageous.
Qualifications and Experience: At least 3-5 years' experience in Digital Design in Luxury and/or E-Commerce industry or media/creative agency.
Skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, interactive wireframe software like Invision, Web video delivery conversion tools or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience in liaising professionally across various internal teams and external agencies
- Experience of working with the Hybris platform. (advantageous not essential)
- Knowledge of working within CMS
- You will have the opportunity to present campaigns and new designs to the wider business, so good presentation skills is a big plus.
- Ability to operate successfully in a fast-paced environment, managing ones own time effectively but also ensuring key stakeholder expectations are met.
At Clos19 you will discover everything you need to know - from the essentials to the exceptional. How to choose the perfect bottle for a cocktail party, a dinner or a gift. How to master the magic of mixology. How to sniff out the subtleties of the finest champagnes, wines and spirits. And how to tell the stories and secrets behind the labels. Learn about the vineyards where it all began, meet the cellar masters and peek into the remarkable lives lived on the terroirs of Clos19. You're in the right place to experience the Art of Hosting and the Art of Gifting.