MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Digital Designer is responsible for assisting the Digital Team in designing and executing all online, ecommerce and digital marketing tactics for global Fresh.com and retailer.com sites. Day-to-day workflow will include designing with creative team, global design team, and UX designer on global digital toolkit creation. The Digital Designer will also be responsible for supporting the broader digital team and ecommerce on an as-needed basis for digital campaign design.
- Develop creative solutions for email marketing campaigns under the direction of the Global Digital Design Team
- Work with Global to establish a scalable design system for all our marketing, triggered, transactional, and editorial emails.
- Build and Manage Email Campaign schedule (Design, Localize, QA, and schedule on Adobe Campaign)
- Work with Global Design team to localize Ad units for local activation
- Translate business and marketing objectives into designs that are clear, compelling, visually exciting, easy to use and emotionally engaging
- Understand insights from weekly email sales and site analytics to form new design solutions from your findings.
- Assist Art Directors and Senior Designers when necessary
- Manage timing and deliverables for project work
- Handle various projects simultaneously
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related area
- Two to Five years design experience (in an agency or in-house design team)
- Competence in Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop, Zeplin, and InVision. Bonus points for animation and HTML & CSS chops.
- Competence in Email Service Providers and Basic HTML
- Experience with WordPress
- Must have a strong sense of typography and color theory
- Expert knowledge of Creative Suite software, Photoshop, and proficient in Illustrator and InDesign
- Experience designing for the web (ecommerce, email, online branding)
- Excellent concepting and problem solving skills, presenting multiple solutions per project
- Ability to present work and take critical feedback
- Must present online portfolio that reflects strong design skills
Based in New York, NY