Digital Director will have full management and responsibility for Digital domain for the entire America's region:
- Participate/drive analysis stage; define/develop project and resource planning
- Manage and drive the deployment of Digital and e-Commerce solutions across the region according to Brands priorities and needs
- Follow-up/drive evolutions managed by central - at times engage hands on actions/work arounds to insure agility and reduce delivery timing
- Drive and manage regional digital initiatives within the markets
Hands on support and definition of systems and solutions to meet the corporate and regional strategy concerning digital domain (e-commerce, Intranets, CRM, Social + Digital in Store...etc) Experience with Neolane, Salesforce, Demandware is preferred
- Define/engage development and support processes, roles & responsibilities (Local IS, Regional IS, etc...)
- Hands on support and maintenance of Digital and e-Commerce platforms with an emphases to manage all communication with PCIS central and regional teams
Solid experience with online marketing tools & web-based technologies and development
Develops strong and close relationships with Brand's ExCo members in order to define the digital strategy and needs to insure innovation and agility of all Brands digital strategy and competitive advantage.
Ensures that PCIS delivers the right level of service and identify within PCIS the people who may bring the right answer to the brand's digital needs. Insure close partnership and proximity between PCIS central and region.
- Builds the 3YP with the Brand's Managers and engage, deliver and manage activities on Digital for the Americas region
- Use the information he/she may obtain from the Brand in order to evolve orientate projects priorities or IS&T solution choices
- Ensures that the Brand's Management has the right level of information on digital
- Provide appropriate reporting on key projects and support activities to main stakeholders
- Direct liaise with IS&T (internal and external) and Business stakeholders to facilitate change management and project implementation within the digital domain
- Works closely with the Brand's CFO & regional CIO to build and follow the digital budget
- Responsible for MIS regional Digital budget in close partnership with Regional CIO
- Has a global overview of all services provided by PCIS (office, application, infrastructure, etc.) with a focus on digital.
- Ensures quantitative and qualitative reporting of achievements to management and stakeholders
- Monitors client satisfaction of the digital services proposed by PCIS
Run Support & Management
- Day to day follow-up of all digital based systems and solutions including but not limited to: orders and their end to end processing, CRM data management....etc.
- Communication with business operational teams, front and back-office IT teams, and suppliers (payment, fraud, ...) to investigate about potential problems
- Qualification and follow-up of digital issues and their corrections both regionally and centrally
- Insure all digital regulatory compliance and audit regulations are met and alleviated
- Manages/drives digital projects portfolio and initiatives
- Ensures that customer needs, concerns or complaints are understood and addressed (hands on) in accordance with the organizational policy
- Drive business managers to define their needs. Draw up general functional specifications and drive/participate in the choice of a solution (software, development, etc.) in collaboration with Project Managers or BPM
- Technical project management of Digital and e-Commerce platforms (web, email, mobile, tablets) in a full Systems Development Life-Cycle environment
- Facilitate (hands on) and manage integration activities of Digital and e-Commerce platforms with any external or internal systems (ERP, WMS, external partners). Definition and execution of testing campaigns (integration testing and UATs) in close partnership with PCIS central and regional teams.
- Strong Business / System analysis hands on skills: ability to formalize, analyze business requirements and assess their IT impacts and engage hands on solutions.
Minimum 7 year's experience, ideally in luxury or cosmetics industry
Strong ability to manage Customer Relationships and drive digital for the America's region
Experience in project and budget Management
Ability to understand a brand strategy, challenges and objectives
Ability to quickly understand our IS&T landscape, architecture and strategy:
- In depth hands on knowledge of various technical e-Commerce solutions and webmarketing solutions (Analytics, SEO, SEM, Affiliation, Retargeting)
- Related hands on knowledge of CRM tools, xnet development technologies, Sharepoint...etc
- Previous experience in managing large IS digital related project implementations.
- Knowledge of the IS&T state of the art in the Cosmetics and luxury industries
Strong analytical, communication, and leadership and cooperative skills