MAIN JOB OBJECTIVES
Under marketing team this role will work closely with Marketing team, Sales teams and HQ Digital team to implement strong and efficient digital action plans (e-retail, e-trade and social media) and strengthen presence of Givenchy in TR APAC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. DIGITAL/ SOCIAL MEDIA:
- Work closely with Assistant Manager to implement Digital Calendars from ideation, agency brief, executions and evaluations.
- Coordinate between internal departments, Retailer and agency for campaign executions and ensure on-time content development. Assist coordination & follow up of digital activations (eg, social media posts on eRetailer social channels).
- Consolidate digital content from Paris Digital teams & adjust content with regional team.
- Closely monitor social trends and identify new social platforms that are relevant to the brand and enhance brand digital content.
2. E-RETAILER MANAGEMENT:
- Manage brand sites content in terms of regular new product content and seasonal Limited Launch updates.
- Update master database for product assortments across all e-Retailers.
- Take ownership of tracking existing eRetailers' digital activities. Conduct regular checking & updates to ensure brand content across eRetailers is aligned with brand image and marketing calendar. Consolidate regular Recap on eRetailer content updates.
- Coordinate the timely production of content with agencies in formats needed by retailers. Work with internal teams and external vendors on content development (for micro-sites & content updates).
3. EARNED MEDIA: INFLUENCERS:
- Work closely with Assistant Manager in developing influencers activation projects from ideation to execution.
- Manage and execute with agencies on influencers activations (eg, logistics, product seedings, content brief).
- Monitor and create post-campaign reports & social media clippings.
4. SOCIAL LISTENING AND TRACKING
- Generate regular social listening and social results tracking reports for each quarter and/or for new launch.
- Work with Assistant Manager to provide actionable insights to enhance next campaigns.
5. GROW DIGITAL EXPERTISE IN TR APAC:
- Conduct Competitive Analysis, Monthly report on best practices, trends and activities within digital in travel retail APAC (eg, digital marketing, SEM, paid media, social media and omnichannel) + regular communication with internal teams.
- Share best practices & initiatives done on Givenchy with the teams on a regular basis.
- Work closely with Assistant Digital Manager in organization of digital workshops during internal events (regional BC seminar, regional Marketing seminar in HK etc...)
- Chinese native speaker, fluent English. Other Asian languages a plus.
- University Degree or above.
- 2-3 years' experience in PR/digital marketing/eCommerce in digital agency, FMCG or luxury goods. Experience working at a fast-paced multi-cultural environment is an advantage.
- Passionate in social media, digital trends & developments.
- Social savvy with deep understanding of social media best practices. Experience in executing influencers campaign a plus.
- Strong time management, planning and organizational skills.
- Good luxury retail product knowledge, proven ability to respect and communicate brand DNA and brand/image guidelines.
- Demonstrate agility and flexibility to think out of the box and not afraid of taking initiatives.
- Can express ideas, opinions and thoughts succinctly and eloquently in both verbal and written communication.
- Can build strong relationships both internally and externally and show high levels of integrity and trustworthiness.
- Strong attention to detail coupled with strong grasp of project management. Committed to getting the small things right first time.
- Assistant Digital Manager
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
Regional Marketing Team
Head Office Digital Team
Area Managers/ Field Supervisors/ Sales Coordinators