Under marketing team this role will work closely with Marketing Manager, Sales teams and HQ Digital team to implement strong and efficient digital action plans (e-retail, e-trade and social media) and strengthen presence of Givenchy in TR APAC.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Develop e-retail business in TR APAC:
- Consolidate our visibility on existing e-retail platforms through close monitoring of our brand image (product content update & product assortment definition in liaison with marketing and AM's, brand page maintenance, visual update etc...)
- Develop microsites with Korean e-retailers and supervise smooth implementation
- Identify new potential e-travel retail partners through quantitative and qualitative evaluations.
2. Implement e-trade and Social Media action plans per operator:
- Oversee all digital content shared in travel retail digital context for APAC
- Plan and carry out detailed e-trade activities calendar in collaboration with marketing, trade and Area Managers on operators' e-retail sites or Social media accounts:
- Based on marketing priority launches or major events in TR propose and carry out efficient e-trade activities to amplify launches or in store events
- coordinate the timely production of content with agencies in formats needed by retailers
- Collect digital content from Paris Digital teams & adjust content with regional team.
- Liaise directly with travel retailers' digital and/or marketing teams for implementation
- Leverage retailers' social media platforms to accurately reach travelers with engaging content
- Use data, business intelligence reporting and consumer profiling to better understand the connected travel retail client and go beyond their digital needs and expectations
- Identify KOLs that can be a part of the Givenchy e-TR experience for events, launches and middle term partnerships
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of operations applied by providing clear KPI's (interactivity, nbr of followers etc...)
- Leverage the ever-changing consumer digital touchpoints before, during and after travel to increase brand visibility, drive to store and online sales
3. Grow digital expertise in TR APAC:
- Host digital PR events and presentations to increase awareness of trends and digital advancements internally
- Report on best practices, trends and activities within digital in travel retail APAC: including but not limited to digital marketing, SEM, paid media, social media and omnichannel
- Share best practices & initiatives with the teams on a regular basis.
- Provide guidance and training to the markets
- Chinese native speaker, fluent English, other Asian languages and/or French a plus
- University Degree or above
- 3-5 years' experience in Digital Marketing/E-retail
- Relevant working experience in FMCG and or Luxury Goods
- Deep understanding of social media best practices across platforms: WeChat, Weibo, Instagram, Facebook and more
- Solid ability to work with Key beauty influencers and to adapt in a fast moving work environment
- Strong capability of reporting and working within a multicultural structure
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills
- Strong ability to think out of the box and not afraid of taking initiatives
- Good perfume and cosmetics product category knowledge, proven ability to respect and communicate brand DNA and image guidelines
- Be able to express ideas, opinions and thoughts succinctly and eloquently in both verbal and written communication.
- Be able to build strong relationships both internally and externally and show high levels of integrity and trustworthiness
- Strong attention to detail coupled with strong grasp of project management. Committed to getting the small things right first time.
- Regional Marketing Manager
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS
- Regional Marketing Team
- Head Office Digital Team
- Area Managers/ Field Supervisors / Sales Coordinators