The Digital Experience Manager will drive the evolution of the Benefit owned digital experiences to provide the best possible experience for our customers. This candidate will work closely with our Communications team and digital leaders at a Global level in developing a clear digital roadmap that aligns with our larger business priorities, then with various disciplines (i.e. content creators, 3rd parties, ecommerce...) on roadmap execution. This role also oversees site merchandising and content operations across our regional websites.
Our ideal candidate is an "idea" person - someone who is passionate about building great digital experiences, who will advocate strongly for our customers' needs, and who will proactively push our teams to think outside of the box. This person should also be comfortable working with data to help drive business priorities and requirements, and be a strong collaborator who can work well with cross-functional partners.
Essential Duties and Requirements
- Develop and prioritize both short-term and long-term site/digital roadmap, including new functions, bugs, systems or tools. Be able to gauge site objectives, business impact, and effort level to help determine prioritization.
- Partner with Marketing and Content on new experiences to increase reach and engagement metrics.
- Clearly define user stories, business requirements, and detailed acceptance criteria to drive QA and regression testing.
- Gather data and requests from various sources (site analytics, customers, internal global and market teams, competitive space) and crystallize into concrete insights, opportunities, and roadmap enhancements.
- Monitor advancements in digital space, as well as competitive landscape, for opportunities and new ideas to improve our customer's digital experience.
- Have a voice for the local content calendar strategy that brings the Benefit brand, voice, and products to life across our websites and channels and drives brand engagement.
- Be the advocate for the customer to ensure product information is helpful and relevant.
- Be the champion of SEO across our sites, participate in a regular review and audit of search keywords, and initiate site updates to improve search results and increase website SEO ranking. Share SEO results on a monthly basis.
- Work closely with Global to improve process for output, defining timelines, quality metrics, and accountability.
- Some project management of larger roadmap projects
- 3-5 years previous experience in managing website or digital properties.
- Proven track record of getting things done and done well as demonstrated by products you have built or projects you've successfully spearheaded.
- Intuitive grasp of customer and a drive to reach and satisfy customers
- Experience working with web content tools and/or development teams.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical skills - ability to draw conclusions from data and sales reports.
- Strong aesthetic sense and the ability to collaborate closely with Creative.
- Ability to work well across the organization and with 3rd parties.
- Experience working with global teams is highly preferred.
- Fluent English & Arabic spoken and written mandatory - French is a plus.