Are you passionate about Luxury, Retail and Digital? Do you want to build the next generation of Omnichannel in the Luxury industry? We have the right opportunity for you!
Digital In-Store is a function at cross-junction between Retail, technology, digital and CRM which aims to bridge Retail needs and technological evolutions while closing the gap towards a true omnichannel vision. The Digital In-Store intern is a cross-functional role interfacing with multiple stakeholders inside the company to develop tools and technologies at the service of the stores.
The role lies at the intercept between Retail, Digital, CRM, IT, Marketing and requires capacity to liaise with HQ functions while ensuring relevance of the measures in the local context. The role requires mental agility, high degree of curiosity and a good understanding of luxury Retail / Loro Piana environment.
In particular, the Digital In-Store intern will work independently on specific streams within larger projects and will be instrumental in:
- Assisting the regional deployment of more mature projects
- Collect feedbacks on ongoing initiatives
- Problem solve on how to address upcoming needs of the stores
- Decline and roll out initiatives tailored to the needs of local markets
- Facilitate the change-management process associated with the launch of new tools
- Assisting the kick-off of key projects for 2021
- Collect and summarize the business needs of the Retail Network
- Analyze data and produce insights
- Problem solve on how to translate business needs into concrete projects/functionalities
- Organize, participate and lead cross-functional meetings
- Education: University degree/Business school/Engineering school - Major in Management
- Technical skills: able to work in a project-based environment, run analysis and models, understand correlations, problem-solve on different scenarios
- Soft skills: enthusiasm, empathy/interpersonal skills, listening, team-working, attention to detail, multi-tasking and outstanding organizational skills
- Computer skills: Proficient with Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc)