PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Support the implementation of the e-retail & e-commerce strategy.
- Coordinate product launches across all e-retailers to drive sales and maximise opportunities
- Ensure that e-retail websites are always up to date, with the correct content, creative banners, assets and copy to comply with Dior brand guidelines
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for assets production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement
- Monitor visibility on e-retailer platforms, both for Dior and competitors, reporting back to the business and highlighting key opportunities
- Support the team to help manage customer orders, processing returns & refunds
- Review the site on a regular basis, identifying bugs, assisting with product launches & liaising with central to coordinate any changes
- Work within the ecommerce team, assisting with any ad-hoc projects, competitor analysis & weekly & monthly reporting
- Assist with budget; raising and approving invoices, POs and allocating to cost centres
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Strong organizational skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Keen eye for detail and excellent proof-reading skills
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
- Strong Excel and analytical skills, and ability to build reports from scratch
- Experience in database segmentation and preparation of customer forecast
- Basic HTML knowledge highly desirable
- Good copy writing and proof reading skills
- A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry.
- Previous experience in ecommerce desirable, but not mandatory
- Understanding of the UK retail market
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Must be available for 1 year from July 2018 to July 2019