YOUR IMPACT :
The Digital Team is part of the Marketing Department and the Digital Intern oversees E-retail, E-commerce and other ad-hoc tasks.
As a Digital Intern, you will be assisting the Head of E-Business through supporting in charge of supporting the implementation of the e-retail & e-commerce strategy.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Coordinate product launches across all e-retailers to drive sales and maximise opportunities
- Ensure that e-retail websites are always up to date, with the correct content, creative banners, assets and copy to comply with Dior brand guidelines
- Support the management of all product page content for key commercial lines incl. translation, production & retailer negotiations
- Liaise with external agencies/suppliers for assets production, validating these and working with e-retailers to implement
- Monitor visibility on e-retailer platforms, both for Dior and competitors, reporting back to the business and highlighting key opportunities
- Support in the development and production of E-Trade Formats (E-Newsletter, Banners, Landing Pages etc.) directly with external design teams, retail partners and our global team.
- Support the team to help manage Customer orders, processing returns & refunds
- Review the site on a regular basis, identifying bugs, assisting with product launches & liaising with central to coordinate any changes
- Work within the e-Commerce team, assisting with any ad-hoc projects, competitor analysis & weekly & monthly reporting
- A strong analytical and highly organized individual with a genuine affinity for the brand and the luxury industry.
- Previous experience in E-commerce desirable, but not mandatory
- Understanding of the UK retail market
- Must have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
WHAT CAN WE OFFER :
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks (add details if/when necessary)
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a Career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in Oxford Circus, London.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?
A comprehensive recruitment process involving HR and Management for the role will enable you to receive a full perspective on the opportunity and ambition.