TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead and establish records. The TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, self-confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset. If you like challenges, out-of-the-box thinking and team work, there is an opportunity for you as we are looking for a highly motivated:
Digital Learning Manager 100% - CDI
Reporting to the Retail Training Manager, you will collaborate with different departments like marketing, products, digital, etc. and will be involved in various topics ranging from heritage to our latest innovation.
In this context, your main responsibilities will be:
- 360° management of a Digital Learning platform for office and commercial populations.
- Management of the provider relationship, negotiations, workshops, improvements and upgrades.
- Elaboration of the blended learning strategy with a focus on learner experience.
- Creation and animation of digital learning paths.
- Reporting and monitoring of platform KPIs.
- International management and upgrades of the platform on the International scope.
- Reporting and monitoring on innovations on blended, digital and global learning approaches and tools
Holding a Master degree, you have ideally an experience of 5-8 years in Digital Learning. Naturally, your mindset is customer-, retail- and luxury oriented. You have knowledge in blended learning and master different learner experience approaches. Your natural enthusiasm for technology helps you to quickly spot and adapt to new trends.
You are known for your empathy and ability to understand and create bonds with people from different cultures. Your collaborative spirit and self-starter attitude help you to work effectively in a fast-paced and dynamic environment. You are detail and results-oriented, thanks to your strong organization skills and respect project deadlines is a given. You are fluent in English and French; an additional language would be an asset.
The position is based in Nyon, occasional presence in La Chaux- de- Fonds will be required.
Finally, if our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure has a real meaning for you then we can't wait to receive your application!