Marc Jacobs, one of the leading global fashion companies, is looking for a motivated, highly analytical and entrepreneurial digital marketing analyst who can partner with our Digital Marketing Director to develop and drive the digital marketing strategies for Marc Jacobs that will optimize traffic and conversion for our digital properties and will support key brand initiatives.
Marketing Program Execution:
Manage weekly channel (SEO/SEM, Display, Paid Social, Affiliates) performance in collaboration with agency partners Drive the creation of weekly performance reports to supplement agency reporting Evaluate effectiveness of marketing spend and optimize to ensure we maximize ROI; communicate relevant direction in this regard to agency partners Assist cross-functional partners in setting up appropriate tracking parameters for media Submit & drive briefing process with internal design team to ensure agency partners have the necessary creative assets required to launch new or update existing campaigns Refer to monthly integrated digital marketing calendar & communicate actively with internal partners to ensure we deliver a consistent and integrated branded experience and messaging across all platforms and mediums
Strategy and Planning:
- Help to inform annual and seasonal marketing plans to acquire new customers and drive traffic to the site including SEO/SEM/Display/Affiliate and other programs
- Collaborate on hind-sighting and competitive benchmarking to inform marketing strategies and planning, as well as campaign execution and process improvement
- Forecast and derive insights from key metrics to inform marketing strategies related to our key digital marketing programs (e.g., SEO, SEM, display, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Marketing or a related discipline, coupled with a minimum of 1 to 2 years of online marketing and E-commerce consumer product marketing experience; experience with fashion and/or lifestyle brands preferred
- Solid understanding of consumer brand marketing principles with the ability to translate brand strategies into effective online and multi-channel marketing programs that meet financial and strategic objectives.
- Expertise in direct and brand-focused online media planning including experience with paid and natural search, display, rich media, and portal relationships.
- Proven success in working with creative and media planning agencies using strong briefing, project management, creative development, data management
- Strong analytical skills required; comfort preparing reports for senior-level stakeholders
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs
- High proficiency in Excel, Google Analytics; familiarity with Facebook & Google Ads APIs