Responsible for the day to day planning, implementation and reporting of the digital marketing and communications strategy across all channels globally.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing and communications strategy and activities to drive brand awareness globally.
- Work closely with the Ecommerce team to ensure online sales priorities are incorporated into the digital marketing and communication plans.
- Working with the eCommerce Team on product placement.
- Recruit new affiliates and build relationships with key affiliates.
- Plan affiliate exposure and exclusive affiliate content in line with promotional and marketing content.
- Develop and implement digital communications strategy (including native opportunities) with relevant third parties.
- Report on success of affiliate channels and manage budgets.
- Daily management of blog and social media platforms, ensuring content and editing maintain brand integrity.
- Work with the Creative Media Department to develop effective content.
- Manage paid activity across multiple social media channels to drive brand awareness and identify opportunities.
- Report on success of paid social activity and CRM analytics.
- Monitor keyword and campaign performance to optimise for ROI and customer acquisition.
- Approve ad copy and landing pages.
- Manage on the day to day the partnership with third party providers.
- Manage and develop relationships with relevant influencers.
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and communications within a fashion or online brand.
- Proven track record in growing a brand's online presence.
- Direct-to-consumer experience is essential.
- Experience of managing agencies/ third parties to deliver to targets.
- Proven relationships with, and strong knowledge of digital media outlets
- Experience working with digital influencers
- Strong analytical, IT, Excel and numeracy skills.
- Passion for high growth start ups
- Excellent multi-tasking, organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Strong industry contacts.
- The ability to prioritise and use own initiative
- An effective communicator to colleagues, industry professionals and customers.
- Strategic mind with excellent problem solving skills.
- Dedicated, hard-working and committed person willing to invest long term.