The company : Moët Hennessy
Moët Hennessy encompasses the wines and spirits activities of the LVMH Group world leader of the luxury sector. It comprises 24 Maisons. Moët & Chandon, Krug, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Château d'Yquem, Dom Pérignon, Belvedere, Château Cheval Blanc... All of these world-renowned wine and spirit brands have become synonymous with the most prestigious origins and terroirs.
Nowadays, Moët Hennessy is present in more than 150 countries, sharing the culture of excellence, tradition, innovation and authenticity of the Maisons all around the world.
Moët Hennessy wishes to integrate an intern in the Belux Marketing Team.
The Marketing intern has a coordination role within the marketing department, with specific attention to digital support as in implementing local digital strategy initiatives for MH Wines & Spirits portfolio, reporting directly to a Brand Manager BELUX.
- Provide day to day support in the follow up of the social media accounts (Facebook & Instagram) both Veuve Clicquot, Moët & Chandon and Belvedere.
- Ensure translations and planification of digital postplan provided by Maisons.
- Organize follow up meetings with media agency to ensure strong boostplan to achieve digital objectives given by Brandmanagers.
- Create online competitions to activate the digital followers and create brandlovers
- Analyse digital performance on regular basis and come up with new creative ideas / solutions to improve the digital scorecard
- Monitor MH Brands and competitors' brands digital visibility.
- Coordinate small logistic operations and events
- Coordinate development of visibility materials such as flyers - table tents - promotional items - gadgets - etc
- Evaluate all marketing activities executed and proactively communicate key learnings towards marketing- and salesteam.
- Being able to go on the field to implement Trade Marketing actions when necessary.
Education: Second or third year student in Marketing (Business School or University)
Languages: Fluent in Dutch and French, English is a plus
Professional experience & know how: Social media expert (FB & IG), first marketing experience in internship or apprenticeship. Interest for the Wines & Spirits sector.
Technical & management skills: Facebook - Instagram - other social media platforms, PowerPoint, Excel, Word
Personal & interpersonal skills: Outgoing, dynamic and creative person. Good communication skills both oral and written. Strongly motivated and willing to learn. Relationship building and networking with right understanding of the particularities of the country and different cultures. Consumer / customer focus. Negotiation and influencing skills. Autonomous team-player.
- Start date : September 2019
- Duration: 6 months
- Based in Head-office: Brussels
- Driving License required
- Internship contract required