Fresh are looking for a Digital Marketing Co-ordinator to join their digital team overseeing the Fresh UK online marketing channels: PPC, SEO, Affiliates, Paid Social & Partnerships.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a strong grasp of all things digital and an entrepreneurial spirit to join a small but driven team in the heart of London.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop a best in class acquisition strategy for Fresh UK that drives performance.
- Oversee fresh UKs performance marketing channels including: PPC, SEO, Partnerships, paid social & Affiliates.
- Manage the paid search agency, briefing PPC copy updates, NPD, monitor and test new campaigns, retargeting, prospecting, google shopping feed and feed provider.
- Project manage SEO plan, working with global team on updates, connecting search queries with content. Decreasing reliance on paid. Elevating blog content and increasing natural search ranking.
- Oversee newly launched Affiliate programme, run targeted promotions, feed updates, drive new partner sign up, manage commissions, increasing MOB % overall.
- Work with the Digital Trading Assistant on paid social media advertising plans, creating an always on approach - detailing segmentation & acquisition KPI's. Reporting on successes.
- Drive acquisition of online customers, focusing on initiatives which drive a positive ROI and efficiencies across the business.
- Input into the digital promotions calendar - develop bespoke promotions plan for acquisition channels to drive ROI.
- Develop and manage the samples strategy for fresh digital, driving acquisition through targeted sampling and reporting on successes.
- Be performance-focused, optimising against targets and reporting on trends and opportunities.
- Provide ongoing analysis to the business, sharing key insights and recommendations which support business needs and drive performance of marketing channels
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Graduate or equivalent with min 2 years digital marketing experience gained in beauty, online and/or retail marketing experience.
- Must have professional fluency in English
- Must have experience in online marketing across acquisitions channels with detailed understanding of Paid, SEO & Affiliates.
- Exude passion for all things digital.
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task.