THE CONTEXT ________
Since 1947, the men and women of Parfums Christian Dior have embodied the founding "couturier-perfumer's" unique spirit of excellence, creativity and expertise, both in France and throughout the world. Our House is an open and highly-focused collective, a leader that thrives on the creativity of all its stakeholders. Our collective passion and our heritage, full of authenticity and dream, make us move forward and reinvent ourselves.
By revolutionizing the codes of French style and luxury through perfumes, and combining tradition with daring makeup and innovative skincare, we are reinventing every day the Dior style and its compelling, joyful and absolute beauty. Our stimulating missions give our employees the opportunity to develop new skills, overcome spectacular challenges and reveal their talent.
To go further, with Dior.
YOUR IMPACT ___________
The Digital Marketing, CRM and e-Business team is part of Parfums Christian Dior Orient, based in Dubai, and oversees the Digital Media, CRM, e-Retail and e-Commerce strategy at a regional level for 31 countries.
Reporting into the Regional Digital Marketing, CRM & e-Business Manager, the Digital Marketing & CRM Executive role requires efficient communication across both the Headquarters teams based in Paris, the regional teams based in Dubai and all the markets (being subsidiaries or agents) to align on implementation and ensure consistency of Brand Image.
YOUR MISSION ____________
As Digital Marketing & CRM Executive, your main mission will be to enhance Dior's customers online journey through Digital Media, CRM and Dior.com.
Your main assignments will be focused on:
1. Digital Media & Performance Marketing
- Plan, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns for branding and performance using various channels such as (Google Ads, Display Ads, Videos, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media etc.) always ensuring consistency of Brand Image.
- Launch tactical advertising campaigns, including influencer initiatives to raise boutique awareness and drive in-store traffic.
- Monitor always-on paid search campaign (SEM) and optimize CPC, CPM, and overall CPA budgets ensuring excellent ROI as per business objectives.
- Identify keywords and creative assets to use in ads and on website to increase performance and conversion on our ecommerce websites across the region.
- Strengthen third parties' relationship with headquarters team, media planning agency, designer agency and digital players in the region.
- Leverage new technologies and digital marketing channels to promote our products and services in boutiques.
- Execute CRM communication with the help CRM tools Magic, Adobe Campaign, Client Quest.
- Set up the automated communication plan, content creation, and targeting strategy.
- Define yearly CRM KPIs and action plans for Markets & Boutiques and provide training and guidance towards CRM events on day-to-day basis.
- Build monthly KPIs dashboard per markets for lifecycle campaigns sales monthly report and campaigns follow-up (sales analysis, reporting and competition review).
- Forecast the CRM gifts based on communication plan and monitor their usage across the region.
- Increase the database quality/cleanliness to meet with CRM KPIs (Frequency, opt-in, anti-churn).
- Manage the day-to-day relationship with third parties (Headquarters, IT department, Markets, and third-party agencies).
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing or CRM position.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment in an autonomous manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of Middle East and Africa purchasing behaviors.
- International experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English. Arabic/French is a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.