YOUR MISSION ____________
As Digital Marketing & e-Business Executive, your main mission will be to enhance Dior's customers online journey through Digital Media, Dior.com and e-Retail.
Your main assignments will be focused on:
1. Digital Media
- Plan, execute and monitor digital marketing campaigns for branding and performance using various channels such as (Google Ads, Display Ads, Videos, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media etc.) always ensuring consistency of Brand Image.
- Launch tactical advertising campaigns, including influencer initiatives to raise boutique awareness and drive in-store traffic.
- Monitor always-on paid search campaign (SEM) and optimize CPC, CPM, and overall CPA budgets ensuring excellent ROI as per business objectives.
- Identify keywords and creative assets to use in ads and on website to increase performance and conversion.
- Strengthen third parties' relationship with headquarters team, media planning agency, designer agency and digital players in the region.
- Leverage new technologies and digital marketing channels to promote our products and services in boutiques.
- Champion the use of the Dior PIM (product information management system) and DAM (digital asset management system) for the Middle East and African region.
- Analyse Ecommerce performance to better understand the audience and online behaviours towards the brand in the region using all analytics at hands.
- Track the commercial performance of company's Ecommerce evaluating contribution of the omnichannel effort from paid, organic and earned channels.
- Prepare the perfect integration of the Middle East assets (product assortment, translation, specific visuals or videos) and ongoing novelty product launch.
- Support the launch of Dior.com on a new platform, in English and Arabic from a traffic and conversion driver perspective (omnichannel approach).
- Build 360 retailer communication plan aligned with offline & online animation plan to generate traffic and boost e-retail shop sales.
- Manage the launch of new e-retail shops & animate active e-retail shops across the region (e-merch, CRM, Digital and social media plan).
- Supervise trade plan day-to-day execution and continuous improvement of e-retail (e-catalogue, assets & content creation) through a monthly e-retail kit.
- Develop relevant & efficient communication assets to support the e-retail communication plan (newsletters, social media content...)
- Maximize our visibility online by increasing rates and reviews - Enrich our brand space by implementing new tools (Shade Finder, FR Finder. etc)
- E-retail sales monthly report and campaigns follow-up (sales analysis, reporting and competition review)
WHO YOU ARE _________
- Previous experience in a Digital Marketing or E-commerce (direct or indirect) position.
- International experience is a plus.
- Strong planning, analytical and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in fast-paced environment in an autonomous manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills and strong business acumen.
- Strong customer focus and understanding of Middle East and Africa purchasing behaviors.
- Fluent in English. Arabic/French is a plus.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER ? ___________
- A challenging role in a fast moving, ambitious environment, with daily learning opportunities and passionate team members.
- A competitive package, from compensation, benefits to perks
- Beyond this role, your development is a pillar of our ambition. Parfums Christian Dior, as part of LVMH, offers a career perspective with a worldwide presence and continuous growth within 75 distinguished Houses.
The position is based in Dubai, UAE.
So, How Far Will You Take Dior?