Develop the Digital strategy and drive the Digital agenda for the portfolio in the UK market to achieve the brands' image, communication and commercial objectives and in line with the Maisons global Digital strategies.
- Develop and implement the digital marketing strategy, ensuring an integrated and consistent approach to reaching audiences across a wide range of channels in collaboration with the PR team.
- Work closely with multiple brand teams to define the content and media strategies, as well as supporting campaigns and events.
- Lead local content development, sharing media and content best practices to deliver culturally relevant creative shared in innovative ways.
- Lead on tech agenda, ensuring we utilise the best tools to streamline activity and improve results.
- Be the digital marketing expert for the team, providing context to the numbers and demystifying often complex subjects.
- Plan and oversee execution of all web, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing and influencer campaigns, assessing results against KPIs in a clear and actionable manner.
- Identify market trends to optimize content, spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with Clos 19 to develop strategies to increase traffic and conversion from the brand channels.
- For each brand's digital budget, determine the appropriate balance of marketing investment between digital channels in order to maximise impact.
- Drive digital agenda and mind-set change across the organisation.
- Monitor brand e-reputation, track and monitor results.
Qualifications, Experiences & Skills:
Education: Master Degree Level Education
Languages: Fluent in English
Professional experience & know how:
- Ideal experience working in both creative and media agencies
- Working knowledge of paid, owned, earned and shared media channels in both digital and offline
- A deep knowledge of digital marketing and media best practice with 6/7+ years' experience
- Strong leadership skills and experience collaborating with multiple internal and external teams
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Inspiring presentation skills
- Passionate about content, media and the communications landscape
- Innovative thinker with a passion for positive change