TAG Heuer: the Swiss Avant-Garde watchmaker since 1860. Avant-garde is our culture and philosophy. Our unique heritage is built on a disruptive mindset, an innovative approach and a cool and free-minded spirit to think ahead. TAG Heuer watches and chronographs are an authentic concentration of innovation, design and engineering for bold, confident people who are connected to the future.
Our slogan #DontCrackUnderPressure is more than a claim - it is a mindset!
This is an excellent opportunity to join our iconic brand, based at the UK Sales & Marketing office in London, you will join the UK Marketing team and report to the Marketing Director TAG Heuer UK.
You will be required to support and refine the brand digital marketing strategy for the UK market, whilst utilising the brand global guidelines and staying true to the heritage and DNA of the brand. You will manage brand communication through various digital and online customer touch points: merchandising, CRM, performance marketing, the UK website and across all platforms in the brands digital eco system. You will also have responsibility for the day to day operations of the E-commerce platform and will be in contact with internal teams and external agencies to deliver and enhance the customer journey, by running relevant analysis and research. You will be the guardian of the online/mobile platform and continue to develop the customer journey experienced on every device. You will monitor digital marketing campaigns and coordinate CRM activity in the UK. In addition to this you will also work closely with the TAG Heuer Global team in optimizing digital operations and delivering business goals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for online customer acquisition and retention to deliver continuous optimization and growth
- Daily management and optimization of digital platforms, with a focus on mobile, in house and partner operated websites
- Regular content merchandising, keeping the site up to date with the latest and greatest of our brand, and merchandising new product
- Optimize platform speed and efficiency for the end user
- Analyze and review online strategy and tools; set hypotheses, implement and analyze A/B and or Multivariate tests
- Monitor the performance of marketing campaigns in collaboration with the digital media agency and the Performance Marketing Manager at TAG Heuer Head Office
- Drive the local digital marketing calendar and CRM activities, own the brand message and tone of voice
- Implementation of pixels and tags.
- Work in close collaboration with the Web Content Editor & Global Web Merchandiser for the creation of pages, articles and other digital experiences.
- Write SEO friendly content across all formats and ensure all pages, content and processes meet SEO standards
- Analyze daily web performance through Google Analytics, pick out trends and identify areas for improvement
- Conduct frequent research and analysis to optimize the customer journey
- Graduate level qualification or equivalent, studies in Marketing/Digital Communication preferred
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role, preferably in an international environment
- Experience in online retail, luxury or FMCG industries would be an advantage
- Experience with performance marketing activities (Google Adwords, Shopping, Programmatic Retargeting/Prospecting)
- Good understanding of email marketing/CRM activities, knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud would be useful
- Good understanding of online retailing
- Able to demonstrate the delivery of amazing customer experiences that are on-brand and tailored to the internet/mobile customer
- Good understanding of software and editing tools, experience in use of XML and Excel and the ability to learn new tools
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent English language skills
In return you will receive:
Competitive salary and bonus, and full benefits package (inc. Private Healthcare, Pension & Life insurance)
Kensington, London, SW3