The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the Digital E-commerce team. The Digital Media Specialist will be responsible for delivering the digital brand objectives of traffic and conversion and for the successful management of digital strategy and goal assigned. The Digital Marketing Specialist will plan and execute these initiatives including search, performance campaigns, social and online advertising campaigns. It will also make recommendations regarding emerging digital and new technologies and identify strategic partners when needed.
- Plan and develop digital marketing campaigns: mobile, video, display, SEM, performance and paid social
- Monitor, track and evaluate the full paid media process on a continuous and ad hoc basis through evaluating and sharing performance and learnings by using analytical tools
- Continually develop best practices and ways to test new initiatives based on internal metrics and digital / social media reporting
- Create digital brand marketing projects to increase digital brand awareness
- To be proactive in defining and managing the creation of contents of advertisements and banners to promote Fendi website, in collaboration with internal team or external agencies, according with KPIs and budget
- Provide reports and analysis on campaign delivery and performance and share actionable insights with the rest of the team
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce and identify best performing creative for campaigns
- Coordinate global media plan with the digital media owners in the Regions
- Align the performance media calendar to the wider regional marketing calendar, connect performance layer to all paid and owned media activities for consistent consumers journey.
- 4/5 years' experience in a Digital Marketing role, preferably within an international, fast and dynamic context
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools as well as with SEM, Programmatic and Retargeting platforms
- Familiarity with ad serving, tracking, and attribution technologies
- Able to execute across a variety of social/digital programs and initiatives
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely organized and high attention to luxury and detail
- Team player
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian skills a plus.