The Performance Marketing Manager supports Fendi Americas online business and retail network within the Fendi Global Corporation. Reporting directly to Fendi Americas' Director of Marketing, this individual will be a key contributor to the success of the fast-growing Fendi business.
This position will be responsible for managing all Digital Performance marketing channels. The ideal candidate is someone who can develop and articulate a strategy for paid marketing efforts, execute against that strategy and effectively share program results. Candidate must be comfortable managing the paid marketing budget, including allocating the budget across channels and between acquisition, retention and branding efforts. We are looking for someone who is analytical, self-starting and capable of dealing with ambiguity and rapidly-changing priorities, with a strong desire to take on more responsibility as Fendi continues to grow.
Included but are not limited to the following:
- Manage digital performance marketing channels including: Paid Search, Affiliate marketing, Performance display (remarketing, prospecting), Paid social (Facebook, IG, etc.), Email Marketing, Search Engine Optimization.
- Create and maintain key performance indicator goals for each digital marketing channel, track results to goal and share results with brand team and senior management.
- Optimize and manage to budget and ROI goals for each digital marketing channel.
- Manage 3rd party partners, vendors and agencies (i.e. search, affiliate, display vendors, Google, Bing, etc.) in collaboration with Marketing and E-Commerce teams.
- Liaise with all 3rd parties on day to day execution of all digital marketing programs including budget updates, creative/copy updates, promotional updates, A/B testing, etc.
- Own and track monthly budgets and invoice remittance related to digital marketing efforts.
- Maintain and enforce the company brand standards.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends by reading, attending seminars and conferences and networking.
- Independently adhere to project calendar, manage time and prioritize daily workload.
- 4-6 years of experience in Digital Advertising/Marketing and/or e-Commerce - agency experience preferred.
- Experience managing and working with 3rd party digital marketing partners.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including ability to present information succinctly to brand team and senior management.
- Strong analytical skills, with proficiency in Excel and the ability to understand and interpret numerous key performance indicators, especially working with Google Analytics or other site analytics platforms.
- Ability to present solid recommendations and take a stance and position on key digital marketing strategies.
- Strategic knowledge of brand building and identity.
- Positive, collaborative, hands-on and energetic attitude.
- Keen eye for details, organization and critical thinking.
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's Degree required.