BVLGARI IS THE MAGNIFICENT AND CONTEMPORARY ROMAN HIGH JEWELER.
Since 1884, our creations inspired by Rome Heritage reflect extraordinary colored gemstones combinations, as well as innovation and magnificence.
In order to complete our team driven by excellence, customer satisfaction and the ongoing commitment of bringing Bvlgari creativity, generosity and Italianity to the Middle East we are looking for
DIGITAL PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
Participate in the development and empowerment of the Omnichannel and digitalization culture. Assist in Omnichannel and E-Com strategies to drive traffic engagement and conversions across all channels
Support the evolution and integration of the Global Marketing and Communications projects, with a particular focus on online initiatives.
Analyze bulgari.com website and ensure it is optimized and customer oriented
- Participate in SEM global strategy definition, planning and implementation.
- Analyze Website KPIs : Paid search, landing pages performances, bounce rate, Email, display, affiliates, referring partners, social Media
- " Ensure bulgari.com is optimized for search engines in all markets
- Follow-up on constant updates requirements when new pages and products are published in all languages (English & Arabic)
- Monitor user journey in depth and understand key touchpoints and steps in behavioral flow online
- Identify environment evolution/new opportunities, and key competitor's strategies for all categories.
- Keep product feed updated and accurate on all key social media platforms
- Consolidate data reporting with key metrics in synthetic, dense, easy-to-scan dashboards to support decision-making
Rollout social media campaigns' and define key actions to boost conversions and traffic in alignment with budget optimization
- Plan and rollout digital campaign (branded and tactical)
- Brief the social media agency
- Effectively execute performance-marketing strategies by deploying, implementing and managing multi-channel campaigns (SEO, SEM, shopper campaigns)
- For SEM campaign, coordinate the full process (keywords, ad copy, landing pages, KPIs, results and fine-tuning.)
- Track ROI and KPI's and determine necessary adjustments to optimize budget investments to reach efficiently objectives set.
Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders making sure all communication projects are optimized and integrated
- Preparation of digital marketing calendar with the Media Associate Manager
- Coordination of Campaigns with Social Media Agency
- Coordination with the Omnichannel team to analyze E-commerce sales monitoring impact from paid campaigns and update pages content and product pages in relevant languages
- Alignment with local e-commerce & merchandising teams on shoppable assortment online
- Alignment with IT team from technical standpoint if necessary (page coding)
- Experience in Ecommerce, omnichannel key players
- Digital and performance media
- Project management and planning techniques
- Communication techniques, tools and channels
- Knowledge of SEM (Search Engine Marketing) and SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Creativity and Design techniques
- IT Applications (Office, specific tools, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager
- Data driven and analytical mindset
Soft Skills :
- Communication skills
- Excellence Orientation
- Team spirit