As a Digital Production Specialist, you will be responsible for the maintenance and operations of our eRetail website, including content update and product promotion and project support.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain Asia Pacific's website structure, product updates, and its content through CMS, including translation from English to Chinese and proof-reading
- Ensure that animations, content and promotions are well represented in all digital interfaces and prioritize activities according to the brand commercial calendar
- Execute tactical adjustments to your plan to maximize opportunities
- Liaise with internal parties including corporate and country offices, and external parties including vendors and suppliers
- Participate in global / lead regional online related projects
- Degree holder, with minimum 3 years' working experience in digital production / online catalogue maintenance / fashion industry
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, HTML / XML / SEO
- Traditional Chinese input mandatory
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Self-starter, detail-minded, able to complete tasks independently and collaboratively as per give timeframe
We offer attractive remuneration and career prospect to the right candidate. Excellent training and career opportunities will be provided.
Interested parties please submit your full resume with salary expectation by clicking APPLY NOW. For enquiries or further information, please contact us via our WhatsApp Recruitment Hotline at 5508 6160.