The position is based in our HQ in Rome and part of the Digital & eCommerce Global team. The Digital Project Manager will own the Digital Roadmap from planning to execution with UX, Media, Content, e-Commerce and technical providers, with the ultimate goal of always delivering the best possible customer experience, facilitating prioritization and backlog management from small launches to large projects.
- Contribute and execute the Global Digital & eCommerce Roadmap, coordinating HQ team and Regional teams.
- Manage project communication and coordination to both external vendors customers and internal stakeholders, either inside the digital team or outside (CRM, Retail, IT, etc.)
- Define business requirements and ensure the quality of the deliverables, lead UAT plan and execution
- Deliver the Digital & eCommerce projects by managing the time, budget, quality, scope and risks.
- Manage the relationship with vendors, including alignment on roadmap, tracking of their delivery, and frequent status update.
- Manage a variety of projects in the various areas of e-Commerce and Digital, for example the opening of a new country online, or a major UX change, or a specific product launch.
The position requires an individual who works well in changing environment, fast and dynamic.
- At least 3-4 years of successful experience in delivering Digital and eCommerce projects experiences in an international context. With a proven positive track record in terms of project successfully launched and positive business and customer indicators.
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Gantt creation and management, UAT and Acceptance Criteria.
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines, good at prioritization
- Ability to consistently perform under pressure in a fast-paced environment as an individual on a team
- Extremely organized and high attention to luxury and detail
- Demonstrated interest in keeping up with emerging trends in digital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must, Italian skills a plus