A fantastic opportunity is available to join the Luxury Wine and Spirits unit of LVMH (e.g. Moët & Chandon, Veuve Clicquot, Hennessy, Belvedere) as Digital Project Manager who will drive, animate and spearhead the Digital Community throughout Europe.
- Act as a change agent to drive digital transformation.
- Drive the digital strategy across Europe in line with the brands image, communication and commercial objectives.
- Develop & drive consumer engagement, advocacy and awareness. Ensure qualitative and relevant online presence. Monitor impact with measurable and consistent KPIs for all brands. Help to implement the data strategy in Europe.
Develop and Implement Marketing & Communication Digital strategy
- Drive digital agenda and mind-set change across the organisation
- Lead digital Intelligence: update on digital trends and new technologies
- Represent the region at MH Digital Board & other Digital Meetings. Act as the key point of contact for Maisons' Digital Teams
- Come up with an appropriate impact monitoring plan with clear objectives and measurable KPIs
- Recommend budget, resources and timing plan
- Support marketing teams in selected digital campaigns development: paid & owned media
Lead specific Pan-European Social Media projects such as Social Listening, Earned Media Measuring, Search Engine Marketing, Paid Media
- Identify and set up digital projects across Europe and manage the roll out
- Track efficiency and share learnings across the organization
- Inspire the Marketing and digital Community across Europe to test and learn digital innovations
- Work closely with the MH innovation Lab in Paris
- Support team in identifying and rolling out the data strategy in Europe
Animate the European digital community across Europe
- Simplify processes and develop frameworks and tools to improve strategic agility and "digitalness"
Share best practices in digital from outside and inside the business (LVMH, Google, Facebook etc.)
Professional experience & know how :
- Strong digital experience in reaching and engaging high end consumers on all digital channels
- Project Management experience
- Background: Marketing/Digital Marketing University degree
- Experience 2-3 years of international digital marketing / digital project management on industry or agency side
Personal & interpersonal skills :
- Drive for results
- Solutions orientated
- Creativity / Innovation
- Project Management
- Influencing and negotiating skills
- Attention to detail
- Effective team player, collaborative
- Creativity / Innovation
- Affinity to wines and spirits category