The Digital Analyst will be an integral part of the Global Digital team, providing Analytics support to drive positive business results and foster a data driven strategy. Through accurate analyses, the Digital Analyst will be able to guide the company in understanding how to maximize the contribution of the digital channels (Website, Digital campaign, social media).
- Work closely with the digital marketing team to continuously optimize all the Bvlgari websites / digital assets
- Ensure appropriate implementation of Google Analytics (working with external agency and IT teams); identify types of tracking that can improve reporting capabilities
- Analyze website for different traffic sources and campaigns, providing insights to improve website's performance
- Conduct and present Ad hoc analysis to help identify optimization opportunities across site and inform digital marketing strategy
- Discover new opportunities through the use of alternative tools such as heat maps and A/B testing
- Update dashboards and presentations on a regular basis to support planning, execution and analysis of marketing activities
- Develop periodic reports that focus on usability, acquisition and conversion, transmitting insights and motivations to support the various stakeholders and guide them in decisions;
- Work closely with the social media team to analyze measure and interpret social media KPIs.
- Respond to ad hoc requests for real-time alerts, commentary, and reporting.
- Benchmark against competition
- Master's degree in Economics, Mathematics/Statistics, Computer Science (or other studies with significant numerical background)
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience within a data driven environment
- Ability to analyze raw data, identify trend drivers, draw conclusions and summarize actionable recommendations.
- Proficiency with Google Analytics
- Good knowledge of Social Bakers, Iconosquare (or similar tools)
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing digital analyses (both website & social)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills with a very high attention to detail
- Confidence and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- English fluency