Reporting to the Asia Digital Team Leader, you will drive sales through (1) handling the paid and organic search activities; (2) analyzing digital and e-commerce metrics, and (3) working on site UX and e-commerce and omnichannel projects.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manipulate paid search activities programmatically and evaluate the effectiveness through detailed reporting to maximize ROI
- Identify SEO opportunities and deploy SEO strategies according to brand guidelines
- Monitor the website's daily operation to improve efficiency
- Analyze e-VM, e-business trends and consumer insights to evaluate existing sales performance
- Generate and consolidate sales report using different reporting tool (e.g. Google Analytics, Power BI) for management review
- Execute and drive sales and cross-selling activities in support of brand guidelines and marketing promotions and product launch to achieve business objectives
- Assist in website update, UI and UX adjustment, interface enhancement and testing
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree holder, preferably in e-commerce, digital marketing or related disciplines.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in ecommerce and online business, preferably in fashion industry.
- Expert at Google Analytics, experience in Power BI and skilled in data analysis.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with business acumen. Organized and detailed minded.
- Innovative, self-motivated and creative thinking.
- Flexible and able to multi-task in a dynamic work environment and manage competing priorities.
- A good team player with excellent interpersonal, negotiation, communications and presentation skills, while also able to complete tasks independently.
- Proficient PC skills, particularly in Microsoft Office. Knowledge in Traditional Chinese input.
- Good command in both spoken and written Cantonese and English, Mandarin is preferred.