Reporting to the Assistant Manager - Digital Production & Media, you will be responsible for website maintenance and operations, focus on products update and promotion, project support as well as ad-hoc assignment.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain Asia Pacific's website structure and its content through CMS. Including translation from English to Chinese and proof-reading.
- Liaise with internal parties including corporate and country offices, and external parties including vendors and suppliers.
- Participate in global / Lead regional online related projects.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMPETENCIES
- Degree holder, with excellent communication and interpersonal skills (English and Chinese)
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in digital production
- Traditional Chinese input, proficiency in Flash / Photoshop / HTML / XML
- Self motivated, organize and able to complete tasks independently
- Ready to take on new challenges and lead a small team
- Team player, flexible and able to meet tight deadlines
- Detail minded is essential
- Strong proficient on Microsoft Office