Christian Dior said he didn't only want to make women more beautiful but also happier.
Become part of our success story from 1st September 2019 as
Digital & Trade Project Manager (m/f/d) 100% based in Zurich
Your passion - your job:
You will contribute to the development of Parfums Christian Dior's market share, brand image as well as seamless customer experience online and offline for the Swiss market. Through omnichannel trade activities for multi-brand retailers, monitoring and optimizing the brand on various channels and being source of innovation, you will support the team in executing a successful all-round marketing strategy.
- Manage all product page content for key commercial lines incl. translation, production & retailer negotiations
- Catalogue updates and novelty integration for all E-Retailers (pack shots, product descriptions, content etc.)
- Monitor and update online visual merchandising
- Support in the development and production of E-Trade Formats (E-Newsletter, Banners, Landing Pages etc.)
- Develop & initiate creative out-of-the-box e-retail / online activities in line with other trade activities
- Monitor DIOR and the online visibility of competitors' brands
- Coordinate creative & innovative social media activities to push e-retail in cooperation with Paris HQ
- Support the launch of new e-platforms
Trade Marketing Multi-brand 40%:
- Operational support for trade activities like the creation of promotion books, small POS material and visual layout development for promotions
- Create, prepare and produce marketing and motivation tools for key launches
- Support in the creation of all internal communication tools (presentations, mailings etc.)
Your qualification - your profile:
- University Degree in business administration, marketing or communication
- 1-2 years' experience in Online Marketing/E-Business is a must, ideally for a luxury brand
- German native speaker with good French and English language skills, Italian is a plus
- Good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign) and the entire MS Office package
- Strong interest and up-to-date know-how of Digital Marketing trends. SEM skills are of advantage.
- Proactive team player who can also work independently
- Hands-on mind-set and passion for the luxury world
- Creative and an eye for details
- Good analytical skills paired with first experiences in project management
Just give it a try and join our team!
We are looking forward to receiving your full application with cover letter, CV and references.
HR contact: Elena Seitz