Responsible for driving retail sales at a door level through special events and in store selling. Maintain the brand image by providing the highest level of Customer Service. Increase Dior's market share in region.
- Achieve personal productivity goals for each event conducted and annual retail performance for focus doors and accounts.
- In conjunction with Business Managers, assist in developing new concepts for special events. Create, plan and execute innovative in-store events to drive retail that the Make Up Artist will be involved in
- Instill concepts and latest Make-Up trends of Brand. Create a professional and organized environment. Help with DBR's, sample tracking, and out of stock lists.
- Responsible for the training and development of all resident Make-up Artists. Teach new selling techniques by working with staff on the floor and on the phone. Show them how to pull customers and set up in card file. Educate on top selling products and make sure all associates are comfortable in skin care and make up applications.
- Assist in the fragrance and beauty trainings and of new employees on Brand products.
- Sell during key times and lead team by example.
- Communicate effective hot new trends, events and products. Stay abreast of competition and forward findings to management.
- Communicate on a regular and timely basis with AE, ensuring that local business needs are met while in store.
- Focus door will be specific account. Partner with business manager and AE to assist in development of these employees to bring to next level. (i.e. company standards, productivity, product knowledge, and salesmanship).
- Answers and responds to customers' requests for information regarding Brand and its product lines: includes consultations with customers by phone for product selection, Ensures that all communication with customers is courteous and professional
- Excellent Make Up Artistry Skills
- Knowledge of latest Make Up trends
- Knowledge of skincare
- Good Verbal Communicator
- Be able to command & engage an audience
- Team Player
- 4-6 years experience with prestige cosmetics in-store events