MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Responsible for driving retail sales at a door level through special events and in store selling to increase Dior's market share. Maintain the brand image by providing the highest level of Customer Service. This role is part of a U.S. National Team of Artists.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve personal productivity goals for each event conducted and annual retail performance for focus doors and accounts.
- Sell during key times and lead team by example and style.
- Train and develop resident Beauty Stylists in-store. Teach new selling techniques by working with staff on the floor and on the phone. Show them how to pull customers and set up in card file. Educate on top selling products and make sure all associates are comfortable in skin care and make up applications.
- Act as a Dior Brand Ambassador and instill concepts and latest makeup trends of Dior. Create a professional and organized environment.
- Develop new concepts for special events. Create, plan, and execute innovative in-store events to drive retail in-store.
- Represent the brand at high-level speaking engagements, such as trend shows and Master Classes.
- Mentor/coach Dior Regional Makeup Artists.
- Execute basic/advanced artistry training modules.
- Communicate with Artistry Education Sr Manager monthly for company directives and assistance on the execution of training platforms.
- Communicate on a regular and timely basis with Regional Sales Director, ensuring that local business needs are met while in-store and sales goals are achieved.
- Communicate effectively hot new trends, events, and products to Beauty Stylists and clients. Stay abreast of competition and forward findings to management.
- Answer and respond to customers' requests for information regarding Dior and its product lines, including consultations with customers by phone for product selection.
- Manage individual travel and expense budget and book travel accordingly.
- 5+years of experience with prestige cosmetics and in-store events
- Excellent makeup artistry skills and expert-level knowledge of Dior Makeup, Fragrance, and Skincare lines
- Working Knowledge of latest Make Up trends
- Working knowledge of skincare
- Good Verbal Communicator
- Team Player
- Strong sense of style
- Must be able to close sale
- 60% Travel