- Manages the Fendi Accounting Team and monitors the activities performed by the new accounting shared services center for United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Coordinates the design and the implementation of the new ERP system SAP/4HANA.
- Creates business policies and practices compliant with federal, state and local laws and with LVMH/FENDI standards; develop a review process to ensure they maintain these goals.
- Manages the maintenance of the company's system of accounts, books and records on all company transactions and assets.
- Responsible for the quantitative and qualitative reporting to the parent company according to the LVMH group deadlines.
- Responsible for the company's tax matters, transfer price policy, cash management.
- Permanently searches for improving either efficiency and effectiveness of the accounting processes.
- Partners with the FP&A department to develop annual budget and quarterly forecasts. Partners will all Departments (Marketing, Merchandizing, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Visual Merchandizing, IS&T, Wholesale etc.)
- Supports the different areas of the company providing them with all necessary financial information for decisions making and helps them understand the impact and their interpretation.
- Communicates regularly with Global HQ in Rome; maintains strong working relationships.
- Manages a diverse and high performing accounting staff; hires new resources and assures constant training and coaching.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of the Accounting department, ensuring all tasks and projects are being completed as planned.
- 10+ years of relevant experience, preferably in an international, retail-based business
- B.S. degree in Accounting - CPA preferred.
- Advanced Knowledge of Us and IFRS GAAPs.
- High proficiency in SAP.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Public accounting experience is a plus.
- Verbal and written either Italian and/or Spanish is a plus.