The Director; Brand Marketing, Moët & Chandon leads the development and implementation of an innovative, consumer-centric brand marketing strategy and oversees the execution of all programming and activations across all markets and channels, in alignment with Maison brand strategy and the broader MHUSA 2030 Strategy.
- Collaborate with the VP, Core Bubbles and the brand's key stakeholders to define Moët & Chandon brand strategy and marketing objectives that support the delivery of the MHUSA 2030 Strategy, in alignment with the Maison's broader brand strategy.
- Oversee the execution of all Moët & Chandon marketing programs and activations to ensure the delivery of volume and profit targets is appropriately supported.
- Provide clear strategic direction to the Moët & Chandon Sales and Brand teams and other key stakeholders, ensuring all brand activities are designed to achieve a single unified vision.
- Lead the annual brand planning process.
- Collaborate with CC&I team to design and develop elevated, luxury POS materials and brand assets.
- Partner with Finance, Strategy & Business Planning, and CC&I to define, communicate, and oversee the management of Moët & Chandon programming KPIs.
- Collaborate with COE team to maintain ongoing awareness of brand health and consumer insights,
- Serve as a thought leader in contributing to International Brand Boards, ensuring U.S. priorities are represented and championed to support local growth of the Moët & Chandon brand.
- Develop and maintain strong, collaborative working relationships, internally and externally, across the Moët & Chandon brand and the Core Bubbles team.
- Collaborate with Veuve Clicquot and Chandon Brand Marketing Directors to ensure Core Bubbles brand strategies are complementary, and to maximize efficiencies across key deliverables.
- Provide marketing thought leadership and brand-specific insights to the Core Bubbles team.
- Provide strategic leadership, tactical direction, and development support to the Senior Brand Manager, Moët & Chandon; inspiring peak performance and driving results to optimize impact on the brand's objectives.
- Contribute to the growth of creativity and innovation across the Core Bubbles team and within the Moët & Chandon Maison.
- Lead the development and evolution of collaborative ways of working across all Moët & Chandon stakeholders.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions and duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Marketing degree preferred
10+ years of brand marketing experience, preferably in the luxury consumer goods or U.S. wines and spirits industries.
- Understanding of brand strategy development in a commercial context
- Strong commercial orientation and a deep understanding of the marketing/sales relationship
- Strong financial orientation and a deep understanding of levers such as depletions, sales, DOI and P&L management
- Demonstrated success influencing cross-functional stakeholders, including senior leaders
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills to support data-driven decision making
- Understanding of the U.S. three-tier distribution system, a plus
Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moët Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.