- To develop annual brand plans for review and approval by VP Marketing.
- To monitor and analyze the brand's commercial and marketing performance and recommend changes as required. To manage brands' A&P budget in step with volume achievement.
- To spend sufficient time in the trade with regional field force to understand the minds of trade, consumers and competitors.
- Close monitoring of market situation, dynamics and competitors. Responding with proposed actions in products, strategies, advertising and promotion activities to the VP Marketing.
- To deploy, manage and evaluate PR and BTL agencies to achieve optimum performance in all executions. - To recruit, train, develop and motivate team members to the level necessary for efficient and effective operation of the department.
- To identify business development opportunities.
- Together with the VP Marketing plan and provide necessary marketing tools and information to sales force to enable the successful implementation of marketing and sales plans.
- University degree graduate major in Marketing/Business or equivalent, preferably with international luxury brand experience.
- Fluency in spoken and written English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
Professional experience & know how:
- 12 years and above marketing experience with an international luxury/consumer goods company. Solid brand management and marketing management experience from consumers/luxury goods environment including ATL, BTL, PR and new product launch experience.
- Experience/knowledge of China and other Asian or International markets.
- 1-2 years field sales experience is a plus.
Technical & management skills:
- Strong commercial marketing sense and be insightful on consumer understanding.
- Brand Management knowledge on the brand positioning/ media / PR / promotion / research / merchandising.
- Good creative and strategic thinking as well as logical analytical skills.
- Objective and result orientated.
- Priority setting and follow up.
- Good time management.
- A solid grasp of financial management.
- Knowledge with imported spirits is preferred.
- Excellent understanding of large brand business.
- Thorough understanding of FMCG/beverages industry.
- Knowledge in luxury brand management.
- Excellent creative and strategic thinking skills.
- Good planning, implementation, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good numerical and statistical skills.
- Strong people management skill.
- Good coaching skills.
- Good networking, influencing and communication skills.
- Good PC skill.
Personal & interpersonal skills:
- Proactive and creative.
- Commercial sensitivity and sensibility.
- Highly motivated, energetic, enthusiastic and team oriented.
- Quick response.
- Outgoing, comfortable in bar/nightclub drinking environment.
- Cross-culturally sensitivity.
- Customer focused and result oriented.
- Strong adaptability for growth and changes.