Reporting to the EVP of Business Development, this position is accountable for driving and managing the Client Services Center (CSC) function for Dior Americas which supports our business in the US, Canada, Mexico, and Brazil. This position has three main areas of responsibility including the delivery of service excellence, people management & development plus driving the overall commercial objectives & operational execution of the CSC function.
Working in collaboration with and leading the on-site management team, this role will be responsible for achieving and exceeding financial and KPI targets while also ensuring that all client interactions with the CSC are handled in line with DIOR brand values, thus further driving loyalty to the brand and maintaining and elevating our positioning within the luxury market space.
Functional Scope of the CSC: Inbound client calls relating to product information and availability (supporting eCommerce and Retail Boutiques), store location and hours of operation, supporting purchases through DIOR.com, in addition to answering questions via email, social media, chat, and other media, outbound clienteling (with sales goals) and campaign contacts.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Commercial & Operational Excellence
- In YR1, launch localized CSC in US based in NY metro area and ensure seamless transition from 3rd party provider based in Paris
- Responsible for achieving customer service key performance indicators (KPIs), sales targets & objectives, controlling expenses and maintaining and achieving high operational standards
- Constantly developing and implementing initiatives which further optimizes business performance and client satisfaction for the CSC (supporting eCommerce and Retail) by reviewing and analyzing key indicators on an ongoing basis (weekly, monthly and quarterly reports or business reviews)
- Working in collaboration with head office and retail partners in order to support and maintain a strong working relationship across all departments thus ensuring the CSC is updated and informed on all business information in order to support client services for both eCommerce and Retail Boutiques across all geographies
- Support and drive a culture of business excellence thus ensuring that all employees are fully informed, trained and supported in exceeding our customer expectations.
- Full responsibility for P&L of the Client Services Center
- In coordination with Fraud Manager (dual report to Finance team), ensure that systems and processes are optimized to limit % of fraudulent activity/payment/chargeback issues
- In collaboration with CSC Operations Manager, ensure the maintenance and execution of all information systems required to support CSC operations, including: POS (ShopinDior), CRM (Salesforce), Scheduling (Kronos), product transfer requests, client feedback tracking with the stores, repair management & CARE services, etc.
- Ensure volume forecasts & planning requirements are built to manage peak volume periods. With approval of supervisor, manage local 3rd party resources as needed to ensure delivery of KPI's.
Service Excellence & Delivery
- Ensure highest standards of customer care is delivered & maintained in all aspects of the CSC function
- Manage client escalations and provide creative solutions for enhanced client experience.
- Drive innovation across CSC in order for us to continuously exceed client expectations and create a world class team who need to be able to:
- Be agile in using multiple contact channels: phone, email, postal mail, chat, social platforms (Facebook and Twitter)
- Handle multiple types of calls and needs: store information, corporate information, product information, sales, repairs, returns, defective merchandise, dissatisfied customers, policy questions, etc.
- Have an in-depth appreciation and understanding of how to interact with clients across diverse languages & cultures
People Management & Development
- Oversee & support with all recruitment initiatives for the CSC thus ensuring that we attract & retain the best caliber individuals within the marketplace.
- In collaboration with the HR team, ensure that the Service Center has the correct level of staffing in order to maximize on resources while ensuring that all periods of peak traffic are sufficiently met
- Implement retention initiatives and collaborate with the HR team to provide internal developmental opportunities for our top performers
- Manage CSC bonus plan and ensure adequacy with performance goals and business priorities, in partnership with Supervisor
- Identify individual and team training needs and in collaboration with the Training Manager create and implement regular training sessions (onboarding, regular product training/updates, phone etiquette/quality, sales techniques, etc.). Partner with VP Training to ensure consistency across training and omni-channel approach with Retail Boutiques
- Establish & maintain a strong working partnership with all relevant Head Office teams in order to form a cohesive and focused Dior Americas team.
- Build and ensure a culture of diversity and inclusion within the CSC
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- Minimum of B.A. or B.S. degree required
- 5-10 years of leadership or management experience, preferably gained in customer service setting
- Experience of working within an in-house call center environment which supports a multi-channel & multi-product organization
- Previous retail experience in luxury retail is preferred
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate & engage a large & diverse team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and to deliver under pressure
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Target & result orientated
- A natural flare for delivering world class customer services
- Foreign language fluency in Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Mandarin/Cantonese a plus
- Be approachable, proactive and solution-oriented
- Possess common sense & pragmatic approach to their role
- A genuine passion for understanding people's motivations and mindset with inherit ability to mediate challenging people based challenges
- Remains calm under pressure and can deliver business focused and practical solutions
- Act as a role model and lead by example by being present on the call center floor