MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
The Director, CRM—North America (NA) will oversee the ideation, development and implementation of North America CRM strategies and programs to accelerate customer acquisition, maximize customer engagement & satisfaction, retention and revenue for fresh in North America. Reporting to the VP, E-Commerce—NA the Director, CRM—NA will lead the loyalty program and use consumer insights to help drive customer acquisition and build a deeper relationship with the fresh consumer. The Director will make recommendations on ideal customer segmentation, lifecycle marketing, insights and behavior analysis, loyalty program, and provide tools and features to create immersive, personalized and long-term customer relationships, with the ultimate goal of delivering a consistent message across all touchpoints.
The Director, CRM—NA is a passionate digital leader, thinking creatively with a solution-oriented mindset. With both a strategic and analytical focus, the Director, CRM—NA will continue to accelerate fresh North America's digital business while partnering with cross functional teams within the North America region as well as fresh's Global HQ.
- Formulate North America CRM strategies (based on customer lifecycle, brand pillars, launch activity) geared towards increasing Customer Acquisition, Retention, Frequency, & Spend.
- Work closely with Paid Media Director to define consumer segmentation strategies with each campaign animation along with the respective content strategy and synchronize with CRM initiatives. Thereby maximize ROI for each campaign.
- Develop and implement programs for customer on-boarding, lifecycle management, and lapsed initiatives.
- Analyze and develop strategies to optimize fresh's Loyalty Program within the lifecycle management of highly engaged customers to further drive retention, increased purchase frequency, cross category purchases, IPT and ROI.
- Plan and implement a comprehensive US consumer calendar to orchestrate all planned CRM programs and activities using Paid Media, email, etc. including ideal number of touches for each
- Collaborate with fresh.com & Boutiques to guide omni-channel email strategy, segmentation and testing to improve CRM metrics & sales targets
- Innovate by launching new CRM initiatives that leverage customer insight and new technologies
- Create competitive case study reports, sharing CRM best practices and learnings from outside the beauty industry to inspire innovation
- Monitor and regularly issue CRM KPI Reports for North America and proactively set overall capture rate, email, birthday and other targets to achieve YOY growth in key strategic metrics
- Complete analysis/consolidation of CRM campaigns using control techniques and corporate reporting tools to measure success / ROI. Succinctly and clearly summarize and communicate results and learnings to optimize future campaigns.
- Lead advanced database analytics to track customer behavior and lifecycle with the brand; use learnings to develop communication strategies to maximize engagement and loyalty
- Use campaign history and other consumer insight to create appropriate segments for targeting and analysis.
- Develop measurement and analysis guidelines, giving framework for success, based on customer metrics as well as brand strategy.
- Use Adobe Campaign, Qlik, Optimization Lab, etc., to draw insight into Fresh data: cross channel purchase patterns, SKU purchasing preference, geographical analysis, etc.
What you will learn (and/or achieve) in the first 6 months:
- Data Mining, Reporting and Analytics- Interpret KPIs and make recommendations based on trends.
- Loyalty- build upon wins, and maximize growth in enrollment, loyalty sales, and ADT.
- Implementation of a comprehensive US consumer calendar.
What you will achieve in 12 months:
- Develop disciplines to tag all incoming sources of data, which will feed intelligence for ongoing and future targeting strategies.
- Clienteling- Establish strategies, guidelines, disciplines, and objectives to grow Clienteling sales.
- Maximize usage of existing CRM data for effective campaign ROI and optimize growth with Prospects and LAL audiences.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- 8+ years of experience in CRM in beauty/cosmetics, CPG, fashion/apparel or a related industry
- Strong experience in CRM and Consumer Analytics with a proven track record of driving CRM strategy and implementing effective Omni-channel communications
- Experienced in CRM technology management, with an understanding of marketing and operational databases, segmentation, and campaign management.
- Well-grounded in direct marketing metrics, segmentation, data analysis and response measurement.
- Database applications knowledge is preferred
- Ability to work with customer database application to run query process logic
- Collaborative management style with internal and external partners
- Resourcefulness to successfully operate with limited budgets and resources
- Analytical and strategic planning to make quick, fact-based decisions
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills
- Complex problem-solving skills
- Innovative and creative thinking and proven ability to persuade others towards an idea or goal
- Comfortable presenting to all levels of management and effectively communicate analyses and findings
- Ability to handle & prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail, superior communication, customer service and follow-up skills
- Established strong Project Management abilities
- Advanced Microsoft Office knowledge and Excel skills required.
- Adobe Campaign or any other CRM Database tool and knowledge preferred.
- BS/BA degree required.