TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead the FP&A function, manage two direct reports
- Define the vision for the FP&A organization: projects, systems and resources
- Coordinate the yearly calendar for FP&A: Define schedules for each budgeting cycles considering guidelines from HQ and local constraints
- Work with the leadership team to formalize the financial impact of the company mid-term strategy and provide guidance to each department to reach global objectives.
- Provide comments on company's financial performance via monthly dashboards to the VP of Finance and CFO
- Implement processes to ensure efficient communication between FP&A team and other stakeholders (Finance & Accounting team, Budget Owners, HR compensation team etc.) Improve cash forecast accuracy
- Proactively identify key initiatives to help budget owners and key stakeholders achieve their targets (purchase optimization, ad hoc reporting, new business opportunities financial modelling etc.)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- MBA, CPA a plus
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledgeable in ERP system (SAP R3 / BW)
- Proficient in Excel
- A consistent track record for high accuracy with detail orientation & data reporting precision.
- Ability to work in a time sensitive, accurate environment
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a highly complex work environment
- Entrepreneurial drive
- Ability to take initiative and work independently at times
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and to exercise discretion and professionalism with sensitive information
- Ability to deliver information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to communicate effectively
- A comprehensive understanding of the retail industry and its product life cycles is a plus.
- French is a plus