Manage all HR activities for SSC and multiple brands (CELINE, Givenchy, Pucci, LOEWE, Kenzo, Moynat) across North America. Areas of focus; Development and Retention, Employee Relations, Talent Acquisition, Reporting and Analysis. Support, coach and council managers at HQ and across the retail network. Oversee daily activities of Payroll & Benefits Administrator and HR Specialist (reporting and analysis, HR ops initiatives); ensuring equitable support across all brands.
- Execute strategies designed to narrow talent gaps and increase retention.
- Execute programs that drive development of (high potentials) - utilize LVMH corporate offerings when appropriate.
- Ensure proper onboarding for all new hires - continue to upgrade process with an eye on Employer Branding
- Coach Managers in the field and in corporate to be better leaders for their teams.
- Ensure development plans are in place and activated.
- Manage Organization Management Review (OMR) efforts.
- Manage annual Performance Review process (PCR)
Compensation & Benefits/Payroll/Budget/Data Reporting
- Manage budgets, forecasts and strategic plans (R1/R2, Strat plans, Social Reports, etc) - partnering closely with Finance team and brand leaders.
- Ensure employee compensation is in line with budget and external benchmarks; perform market research as needed
- Manage annual ICR process.
- Manage on-boarding, payroll, HRIS integrity, headcount management and terminations.
- Ensure LOA and Workers Comp Claims are effectively managed by HR Specialist and Payroll Specialist
- Main point of contact for all employee relations issues across FGNA.
- Manage harassment claims, conduct investigations, mediate contentious situations.
- Support Director, Talent Acquisition with recruitment needs
- Partner with TA Director on recruiting responsibility for a minimum of 2 positions at any time (more for new store openings or other business needs) may be a combination of immediate and anticipated needs.
- Monitor new store/locations to ensure they are staffed according to plan/budget
- Partner with TA Director to teach managers at corporate and store level how to effectively interview and assess talent.
- Partner with LVMH Inc. and other FGNA brands to network and share talent.
- Oversee and guide actions of HR Comp and Benefits Specialist and HR Specialist
- Guide efforts of Office Coordinator related to office support
- Liaise with Maison Human Resource teams in Europe and LVMH Inc in the US.
- Position requires minimum of seven years relevant progressive HR experience including people management
- Solid understanding of labor laws and demonstrates strong HR sensibility and critical thinking.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, multi-dimensional environment.
- Superior organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of the organization including senior leadership and retail associates
- Ability to travel