The Director, IT Controller is a trusted strategic business partner to the Global Technology leadership team, in providing financial control guidance. The Director will work with the Technology leadership team in ensuring all Technology spend and investment yields the expected results and ensuring projects ROI are met.
- The Director is responsible for analyzing, organizing and reporting all Technology spend into meaningful cost reports and reviewing to ensure accurate forecast of future costs. To accomplish this, the position will also require significant interaction across all Technology Managers, end user group, vendors and Global Finance team.
- Ensure compliance of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) per IFRS/IAS, DFS and LVMH Accounting Policies.
- Financial Control. This includes defining, implementing and improving financial control processes.
- Oversee the Budget, Strategic Plan (beyond 1 year) and Forecast for all Technology Operating and Capital Expenditure.
- Guide Product Teams to plan, estimate and deliver outcomes. This include putting in place the SMART matrices and measurement processes.
- Ensure timely identification & communication of projects' changes, costs overruns and risks.
- Proactively drive strategy and finance discussions within the business with a focus to explain and deliver business outcome.
- Developing and reporting monthly and ad-hoc Technology budget vs. expenses analysis.
- Measure and report Financial KPI and IT budget performance trends to forecast future costs and assist in mitigation plans.
- Ensure Global Technology costs from all cost centers are properly accounted in Global Technology budget. Work closely with Global Finance team in the monthly finance close and reporting process.
- Close partnership with IT and Business product owner and stakeholder to ensure accountability on CER.
- Join, support and ensure relevant accounting methods to support the AGILE Transformation of DFS from a finance perspective.
- Act as Global Technology liaison with other finance departments. Provide instruction and guidance in response to operational changes initiated in the team.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy / Business.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in cost accounting, controllership or similar role.
- Experience working under a complex business structure.
- Proven experience in managing direct and indirect team members.
- Strong understanding of IT cost structures and category.
- Project Management experience preferred.
- Preferably from software industry, IT Product industry.
- Experience in "Agile Methodology" preferred.
- CPA/Chartered Accountant/CIMA.
- Experience with SAP preferred but not required.