The Communications Director is responsible for development and monitoring of all Chandon and Estates & Wines strategy. He / She will manage the Communications and the relationship with internal and external channels to ensure the Brands image and performance around all Communications aspects.
1. Brand Story Book/Press Strategy
- Build the Brand Story book for the Maison
- Define Media angles, stories, targets and tools (press trip, photos....) to create visibility for the Maison & the brand.
- Set and prioritize yearly Press/Media Relation calendar
2. Editorial line
- Support the definition of the brand editorial line and set editorial resources to manage editorial content creation
3. Marketing Programs
- Deliver Press coverage (on and off line) for key brand moments, products and rituals
- Transform Marketing program objectives into media relation and press plans
4. Wine Credentials
- Secure wine ratings in National Wien magazine, Food and Wine section of daily/on line outlets
- Organize in market wine tours with winemakers
5. Internal & Corporate Communication
- Lead internal communication flow for sales, distributor etc.
- Support the building and amplification of corporate communication theme - sustainable development, CSR etc.
- Support crisis communication for the Maison
Education: Undergraduate Degree required
Experience and Skills:
- Senior experience - 8+ years of experience in Communications
- Solid experience in Press/Media Relations with strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to juggle with many projects/stakeholders
- Knowledge of the Wine key gatekeepers is a plus
- Knowledge of the Napa/SF wine influencers scene is a big plus
Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Moet Hennessy USA, Inc. considers candidates without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.