MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
As a Business Partner to Perfumes & Cosmetics (P&C) brand management, provide consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, development, budget, and employee relations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Business Partner to multiple brands to contribute to the brand's strategy and profitability
- Work with management and their teams to define people strategy objectives, as well as, advances global talent and culture priorities
- Advisor to leaders; ability to think critically, use inquiry to problem solve and surface underlying issues to achieve business outcomes.
- Employee Relations throughout all groups and counsel company's employees on an as needed basis
- Collaborate with the Senior Vice President Human Resources in strategically planning the organizational development of the company to best accommodate the evolving needs of the business
- Work with Senior Vice President to develop and administer programs in conjunction with corporate headquarter(s) and LVMH guidelines.
- Work with SVP to develop and advance process, programs and systems upgrades to align with the organization's transformation, growth and strategy.
- Manage and mentor Senior Manager Retail and Field
- Works closely with other members of the HR team and provides checks/balances of work performed
- Work closely with other HR colleagues in the P&C Group on the development and execution of Policies and Procedures, ensuring Group synergies wherever possible throughout the organization
- Maintain competitive intelligence and bench-marking practices on all industry related Human Resource matters
- Other job-related activities and Special Projects as needed
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's/MBA preferred
- A 10-year proven track record in the field of human resources & management
- Strong organizational development, performance management skills
- Solid understanding of benefits administration, compensation practices and employment law
- An entrepreneurial spirit with solid business acumen and industry competitive intelligence
- The ability to work in a complex, matrix organization
- The leadership ability to manage change while ensuring alignment with strategic initiatives
- The ability to promote company core values as well as to coach and develop teamwork and teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment