- Hands-on leadership, oversight of the Information System & Technology Function in North America for Fashion Group
- Lead IS&T activities supporting 5 brands: Celine, Emilio Pucci, Givenchy, Kenzo and Loewe
- Consult with, guide and support business leaders at local level - deeply understand unique needs, as well as Brand CIOs at central level, effectively implement solutions transversally
- Align local and central objectives, manage competing priorities with patience and agility
- Design/organize roadmap, assign resources, deploy Local/HQ/Group Infrastructure and/or Business projects
- Provide 24x7x365 support, security and operational readiness
- 50 retail locations nationwide + online stores + wholesale
- 400+ employees across the network
- Manage and develop a team of 2 direct reports and outsourced employees
- Reports to Chief Financial Officer of LVMH Fashion Group US
- Percentage of travel: 15%
- Work closely with local Brand teams and Shared Service Center (SSC) to understand operational needs and their long-term evolution. Make recommendations based on brand needs, general best practice and available resources.
- Ensure effective communication across local management teams and global technical teams.
- Liaise with the brand's central IT team to understand the global strategies.
- Consolidate projects into an implementation roadmap. Must consider; five individual brand's global projects and local regional projects plus LVMH group projects. Provide a solid business case to support recommendations or changes to project scope.
- Organize and manage resources (internal/external, recruitment/trainings) to implement such roadmap. Deploy actions in line with project management best practice.
- Establish KPIs to monitor service level provided to Stores and HQ, monitor and evaluate service desk activity, define action plan to improve service.
- Manage vendors that deliver solutions and services to the company, negotiate service contracts and maintenance agreements.
- Define IT cost center budget and monitor costs.
- Implement and manage regional and global Cyber security policies. Analyze incidents, share conclusions, implement action plan when improvement is required.
- Ensure the US organization receives necessary level of support from Global HQ IS&T departments.
- Represent the Fashion Group brands within the LVMH US IS&T community.
- 10-15 years of progressively increasing responsibilities in IT industry with specific experience in the retail industry
- Experience working within a shared services environment strongly preferred
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Agile; with capacity to excel in a highly matrixed environment where customer service is paramount.
- Superior communication skills; must relate to C level executives with brevity, precision, and a sense of urgency. Must relate seamlessly to retail field population and European counterparts.
- Strong diagnostic skills with an ability to provide credible, real-time solutions with minimal support or resources.
- Analytic skills; must effectively assess, test, evaluate and appraise leaders of capabilities, opportunities and threats.
- Broad perspective related to global technology
- Experience managing complex budgets in a global enterprise (Capex and Opex)
- Demonstrable track record delivering global enterprise projects on time and within budget.
- Able to oversee vendor and contract management for all IT Operations.
- Complex Application Implementation experience.
- Cyber culture and experience.
- Telecommunications experience (i.e. ordering circuits, managing vendors and maintaining systems).
- Experience owning IT operations construction initiatives.
- Familiar with ITIL practices.
Technical Experience and Systems
- Business software: Microsoft AX 365, POS CGID
- Collaboration: Microsoft Office 365, Zoom, Webex,
- Private Cloud: IaaS, PaaS / Public Cloud providers: Azur, AWS, Google Cloud
- CyberDefense: detection (Siem, Cyber SOC), prevention (firewalls, proxy, mfa, hardening, operational best practices), audit (PCI, penetration testing, vulnerabilities scanning), remediation
- TCP/IP networking with Cisco/Meraki technologies (WAN, LAN, Wireless LAN, Voice, Videoconference)
- Active Directory Architecture, Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
- Microsoft Windows 7 and higher ; Apple iOS (iPhone/iPad)
- AirWatch MDM
- Citrix Portfolio incl. Netscaler, Receiver, Xenapp 5, 6, 6.5 including a migration from one version to another.