LVMH PERFUMES & COSMETICS
LVMH's Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, Guerlain, and newer brands with strong potential like Kenzo Parfums, Fresh, and Make Up For Ever.
LVMH Perfumes & Cosmetics invites you today to join its North America teams.
The position leads LVMH P&C North America regulatory expert team, monitor new regulation and is the LVMH spokesperson within perfume & cosmetics professional associations to promote the Group position.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop, Lead and guide a regulatory expert team to guarantee North America regulatory compliance for a scope of LVMH P&C Brands. Ensure the functional team is fully aligned with the need.
- Report and share major North America regulatory risk to HQ Global regulatory, propose action plans based on risk assessments to Scientific Direction (SD) and lead the local risk management plan to minimize any business impact.
- Ensure the implementation of the Group strategy as defined by the SD.
- Proactively monitor and communicate to HQ Global regulatory new and changing North America regulation
- Summarize and share regulatory information to HQ Global regulatory and all LVMH P&C Brand regulatory
- Provide insights on impact assessments and recommendations on regulatory strategies to address new regulation
- Attend professional associations meeting/call as the LVMH spokesperson (PCPC, Fragrance creators, Cosmetic Alliance Canada), to promote the Group position/points of view and influence direction on regulatory legislative issues.
- Develop relationships with key external stakeholders
- Scientific Direction LVMH Research
- Brands HQ Operational Regulatory Affairs department,
- North America Brands Marketing,
- Legal team (LVMH Inc, LVMH P&C)
- Operations & Finance teams
- Corporate Affairs (LVMH Holding)
- Federations (PCPC, Cosmetic Alliance Canada, Fragrance creators)
- Authorities (ie, FDA, FTC, Health Canada)
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- 10+ years of experience in cosmetic regulatory affairs in North America
- Experience working with industry counterparts and trade association is preferred
- An effective communicator and networker presenting the ability to influence, build relationships, and collaborate. Effective strategic leadership skills
- Working knowledge of French preferred but ot required
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment