The Private Client Relations Director, Americas will be responsible for the recruitment of new high potential clients and retaining and elevating the existing client base.
Drive FENDI's high end business and client acquisition:
- Recruit and convert new high potential clients across the Americas
- Retain, develop, and elevate existing clients - expanding the 2% client base, growing wallet share:
- Growth in Club and Elite 15% (72% retention rate in Club, 55% retention rate in Elite).
- 19% of sales to come from Club (5.5%) & Elite (13.5%).
- Drive efforts to gain market share in high end luxury business (with a strong focus on high end, Fur, RTW, Couture & Exotic business).
- Support VP in the development and evolution of: Fur Salon, Couture, Peek A Boo, Made To Order and Runway reserve business.
- Act as liaison cross functionally (key relationships include: Regional Client Relationship Managers, Events, PCR, Merchandising, Regional Heads and Store Directors) to ensure maximum productivity and 360 approach.
- Close partnership with Retail Heads to ensure fresh ideas are introduced each year to grow the business and anniversary results.
- Identify key partners for client prospecting (charities, institutions, networks, etc.)
- Work closely with VP Private Client Relations to help elevate Top Client communications and interactions.
- Support in data analysis of aforementioned efforts and evolution of department strategies
- Partner with retail on PCR monthly reporting (conversion analysis, event success trackers, client appointment results etc.) against sales targets/strategies set for the year.
- Manage and guide the development of top door strategy and action plans for top client books.
Act as Brand Ambassador:
- Act as a brand ambassador in client development/hosting and a role model to network in developing relationships with top clients and prospects.
- Host top clients and prospects at key selling activations and appointments (Milan Fashion Week & Couture Shows, and local markets when required).
- Propose and facilitate exceptional customer experiences for Top clients.
- Ensure policies, standards and procedures are followed.
- Accountable for T&E budget per annum.
- Work closely with HQ Team to track and report all relevant PCR efforts.
- Partner with Head of Events to track and report budget.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years of experience in a related industry.
- Experience in recruiting Top clients and maximizing the client experience.
- Sound understanding/experience in a luxury retail organization.
- High degree of professionalism in communication, attitude and collaboration with customers, peers, and management team.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Accuracy and high attention to detail.
- Good analytical skills.
- Proficiency with retail systems and software (i.e. Sales Force).
- Multiple languages are a plus.
- 40% estimate travel.