1/ Ensure the internal control environment of the company is in line with LVMH Group Internal Control Framework ("ICF"): key controls, policies and procedures, guidelines, best practices, compliance, fraud prevention.
2/ Undertake operational audits and process reviews to ensure the quality and compliance of Internal Control and risk management.
2/ Create the procurement strategy for Christian Dior Couture Americas.
3/ Manage ad hoc transversal projects in Christian Dior Couture organization.
4/ Ensure that Christian Dior Couture corporate procedures are communicated, consistent, effective and monitored.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the internal control environment of the company
- Document or update financial & internal business controls procedures, compliance policy ensuring alignment with guidelines from the Maison
- Follow-up internal control improvement and remediation plans
- Assess and document on a yearly basis the level of Internal Control of the entity using the internal tools
- Prepare training material for new and existing employees on concepts related to risks and controls
- In collaboration with the Retail Performance team, develop the operational audit plan, follow-up to drive execution with Store Operations, monitor risk areas and define remediation actions
- Roll-out, using global framework, the ERP (Emergency Response Plan) and BCP (Business Continuity Plan) for the two entities
- Re-assess annually the major risks identified for the company, follow-up remediation plan and update the risk matrix accordingly
- Work with Asset Protection and Human Resources to follow-up on identified fraud issues and implement remediation actions at store level
- Coordination of loss prevention investigations and follow-up
- Create the procurement strategy for Christian Dior Couture, Americas on the following scope:
- Retail Expenses
- General Expenses
- Events & Seminars
- Marketing & Communication (agencies, printing, ...)
- Visual Merchandising (podiums, HPP, local POSM, ...)
- HR (temporary work, training, ...)
- Gather requirements from key department partners, work with teams to build Request for Price as needed
- Conduit for vendor negotiation, selection, and contract confirmation
- Utilize LVMH network for collaboration opportunities with new and existing vendors
- Define precise cost optimization goals by category and develop suppliers mapping on key segments
- Make value analysis studies on specific projects
- Communicate on purchasing performances on a regular basis to the Management Committee
- Ensure Christian Dior Couture Americas procurement strategy and processes are compliant with the Maison ethical requirements and purchasing procedures.
- Master Degree or MBA in Finance
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a Big 4 with an internal audit/ risk management role. Corporate experience in an international group would be a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driven for excellence and result
- Good exposure to digital transformation challenges and issues is a big plus.
- Solid knowledge of business processes, risk management, and information systems (POS, CRM, ERP, etc.)
- Ability to detect organizational and process weaknesses and assess risks ;
- Excellent communication and writing skills with strong ability to partner in cross functional environment
- Ability to interact with business owners regardless of hierarchy
- Positive, dynamic mindset and team spirit
- Highest level of integrity and trust is a must
- Logical thinking, fast learner, focused and action driven
- Fluent in English, and a second language (French) is a plus