Contribute to our Human Resources Talent Development & Engagement strategic projects to attract, engage, develop and retain our Talents as well as support Organizational Development initiatives (succession planning, change management) - relevant to local context of 3 zones within the Americas : US, Canada, Latin America.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Talent Development Strategy and implementation
- Define and adapt our Talent Development strategy by target audience to support our organizational transformation and business ambitions.
- Support the implementation and occasional facilitation of our Management and Leadership Development programs.
- Partner with LVMH to leverage on their Training offer and coordinate enrollment.
- Partner with Paris Head Office to leverage on their Training initiatives.
Performance, Talent and Organizational Management
- Participate to the preparation of our annual people review - the Organizational Management Review (OMR) and Retail Management Program (RMR) - as well as the analysis and findings presentation.
- Participate to the consolidation of our annual people assessment - Performance and Career Review - to coordinate our training and development needs action plan as well as Succession Planning.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Help define our D&I vision and strategy in partnership with Executive management.
- Act as key project leader to animate and ensure meaningful initiative in partnership with Executive management, employee led D&I Taskforce and LVMH team, as well as VP, Talent Management and Inclusion in Paris : focus on talent management, successful succession planning, internal promotion, proactive recruitment, and retention of teams as well as promote professional workplace environment and equal opportunity.
- Engage in meaningful external events and partnerships to further support our D&I vision and strategy
Internal Communication & Employer Branding initiatives
- Support and coordinate some of our key Internal Communication projects (Defile screening, Dior Mag distribution, Intranet Dior North America page, Newsletter, success stories...)
- Further develop our social media Employer presence
- Propose and pilote in person and virtual Engagement initiatives (corporate events, engagement survey...)
- Participate to the organization and improvement of our Corporate On-Boarding program.
- Participate to our Retail Management Conference organization (structure, content, key messages, venue...) in close partnership with our Executive Management Team and Executive Vice President.
Skills and Competencies:
- Has 10+ years of applicable work experience with proven track records in Human Resources with focus on Talent and Organizational Development and ideally internal communication
- 360° interaction will all level of positions in the Organization, including Top Management.
- Has a creative spirit, acts as entrepreneur
- Has already worked in a project-oriented environment
- Able to demonstrate a pragmatic and operational approach combined with an ability to define strategy.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience facilitating and presenting
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Able to support and adapt to change management
- Experience leading Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Speaks fluent English.