The position is based in Rome. The Distribution Control Team handles the core financial reports at Fendi. In this role, you'll advise on financial reports required by your business partners, and you'll review, analyze, and interpret financial and budgetary reports.
Under the supervision of the Distribution Control Manager, you will be responsible for Sales and Stock Analysis and Reporting, P&L analysis, Capex reporting.
You will deal with Regional CFO and/or Controllers as well as be direct interface of the CEO and Managing Director.
At Fendi every day is a new challenge, and you are continually looking for ways to help your team get better at what we do, in the most efficient way.
You will be responsible for P&L analyses related to:
- Sales reporting
- Monthly closing
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Cost variance and margin analysis
You will be responsible for preparing:
- Capex reporting (on different frequency: actual/forecast/monthly/quarterly)
- Intercompany calculation of contributions from HQ to the Zones
- Monthly Stock closing
- Variance analysis vs forecast and previous year
- KPI's definition and analysis
We're looking for you, if you have:
- 3-4 years of experience in a similar role, preferably within the Fashion industry
- In depth knowledge and experience of Financial ERP Systems (SAP) in addition to Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English
- Passion about new technologies and big data management
- Precision, strong commitment and "can do" attitude
- Team working skills with the ability to interact with Controllers of Subsidiaries as well as with Top Management
- Ability to manage time effectively, handle multiple tasks simultaneously and work under pressure in a fast-paced environment