PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
To control the day-to-day reporting of the planned deliveries for all customers and brands.
To be the principle point of contact for all carriers and logistics companies.
- Track all parcel deliveries and manage delivery issue resolution with all carriers and logistics used by the UK brands.
- Effectively and appropriately communicate any delivery issues to the customer service, sales and marketing teams.
- Collate all small parcel carrier manifests on a daily and weekly basis resolving any potential delivery problems.
- Manage all delivery claims with our delivery suppliers.
- Work closely with customers to resolve any repeated delivery problems and participate in key logistical projects.
- Meet all logistics key performance indicators (KPI).
Reporting & Feedback:
- Report on Logistics activity to business management.
- Report customer feedback to management, including any signs of customer dissatisfaction.
- Prepare all reports concerning logistics activities as required by the management team.
- Prepare monthly claims analysis for all brands
- Document all procedures and processes.
Key Competencies/Technical Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Action orientated & proactive
- Drive for results
- Time & Priority management
- Business acumen
- Quick thinking, supportive and calm under pressure
- Experience in customer services / logistics within a FMCG environment preferred but not essential
- Computer literate (IT skills, SAP, Word, Excel)
- Professional, Enthusiastic individual
- Good computer skills
- French speaking an advantage but not essential